Review of FandomFeed

Support@FandomFeed.com

4 reviews with 1 star

jamesf190
1/11/17

They took my money. Never shipped the product. I requested a refund. The said they'd process wait 3 wees never received it. Then I was told it was processed on there end. Still have not gotten my money back. Save your self the trouble and get your stuff from amozon.

jeananneb
12/12/16

I ordered a Zelda Rucksack from wewearcapes.com that my son found on Facebook for a total of $59.44 (including postage on Thursday November 24, 2016 (Thanksgiving Day). The order was billed to my Mastercard on the same day with a note from FandomFeed.com that I would be notified when it was sent out. I was never notified and the web page wewearcapes.com has disappeared. When I try to call FandomFeed I get a survey. The site doesn't exist. Unfortunately, I already paid my MC balance. When I requested information, I received an email response that FandomFeed Fulifillment Center would get back to me. They never did. i think I was scammed.

shaunk12
12/8/16

Will take your money and you will never hear anything from them other than they are "going to check with their fulfillment center" and that's only the first time, otherwise you are ignored. Total scam

lewdwigb
12/1/16

Ordered a beanie about a month ago and still received no tracking info. When you try to contact them, they take forever to respond and just say they're going to contact their fulfillment center and still no reply...I believe this site used to be called wewearcapes.com which mysteriously got shut down..another one through shopify. I believe it's a scam and I'm out of $20..

Questions? Get answers from the FandomFeed staff and other customers.

FandomFeed?