Fandabby

Fandabby has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fandabby?

“Amazing company”

Poppie G.
7/2/17

Fandabby is a lovely company. I have bought 2 tshirts, both of which I am very happy with. The colours do not fade and wash extremely well. Many of my friends have been asking where i got them, and has sparked me telling them about my depression, and my mothers OCD. #RemoveTheLabel.

poppieg
July 2nd, 2017

Tip for consumers:
Talk about Mental Health

lewise9
Fandabby A. – Fandabby Rep

Thank you very much for the review, Poppie! We really do appreciate it :)

Questions? Get answers from the Fandabby staff and other customers.

Fandabby is a not-for-profit mental health and wellbeing clothing and accessories line, who aim to #RemoveTheLabel attached to mental health and improve wellbeing.

lewise9
Fandabby A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fandabby?

Have a question about Fandabby?