Review of FancyLadies

Tel: +1-718-865-8798
newsletter@fancyladies.com

lisettc
6/14/18

Let's say that my experience has not been entirely pleasant, I do not know if it was because of the store or problems with the parcel company but my dress took a little longer than expected. In terms of quality, it is what is expected by the price. . (*)

bexg
9/16/15

My order was still "being processed" after a week.
That wasn't the worst part.
I sent 3 order inquiries and 1 email and had NO reply !
AND I paid extra for a quick delivery !

I will never use them again and I DEFINETLY do NOT recommend.
Don't waist your time, there are plenty other trust worthy websites out there.

lisat42
4/30/14

I was initially looking for a well fitting corset when I came across Fancy Ladies and found a ton of other cute clothing items! They carry hot dresses and swimwear too. Be sure to check out the daily deals too. Free shipping all of the time.

joyp4
10/25/13

I have had a terrible time with FancyLadies over the last month - absolutely horrible experience. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE IF YOU EXPECT TO GET WHAT IS PHOTOGRAPHED.

FancyLadies make their dresses to 95% likeness to the photographs (I did not know this). I was horrified as a bride on a budget with a short engagement when I received my wedding dress.

First problem - IT WAS YELLOW! A wedding dress symbolizes purity and I cannot wear a yellow dress in front of my family on my wedding day. The customer service girl (Jessie) insisted that it was the correct colour although I am certain that I received it in a shade called "21" on their website.

Second problem - It looked NOTHING like the photograph. I immediately emailed customer service and told them they sent me the wrong dress. They requested picture. I sent them a plethora of photos to which the response was "you look so beautiful on it".

We emailed daily for a month trying to come to a resolution, at which point they told me they would refund me half the cost of the dress unless I shipped it to them. The return shipping for me was $150.00! I asked them to get me their shipping rate and they refused. I asked them to half the shipping expenses with me and they refused.

I paid over $250 dollars when you include shipping, customs and the dress itself. And now I need to buy a new dress. All said and done I got a $80 dollar refund and some $5 off coupons for their website - which I will not be using.

jetb
3/7/13

This was my first experience on fancyladies, and I'm so satisfied! the dress I choose is so chic and elegant! Also customer service is really good. I recommend...

evab10
2/17/13

Got my bridesmaid dress and it is fantastic! Well made and beautiful. Communication has been great with FancyLadies.com. I would recommend though that you do order the material samples so you are sure about the colour before ordering the dress as teh colour chart on the website is not great. But the costumer service is really awesome, she helped me a lot, thnx again!

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

Questions? Get answers from the FancyLadies staff and other customers.

FancyLadies?