Fancydress-costumes.co.uk reviews

Treverbyn Road
Saint Austell, England PL25 4EW, United Kingdom

julesl6
11/22/12

I ordered a good amount of costumes and accessories from this site and paid with Paypal. No confirmation was received, but I was just checking my Paypal balance to see the money refunded. No message with the refund..just left in the dark as to why none of my order could be fulfilled. I'm just glad I used Paypal as maybe I would have had to wait months for my refund. BE WARNED.

paulr21
3/7/11

In December we ordered fancy dress costumes from StarGirl Fancy Dress Site for a Xmas Party and payment was taken during the order. No confirmation email was received of the order. Only when I called did I find the site was closed over Xmas and only due to open in January 2011. I notified StarGirl by email my intention to cancel the order. I followed up in January and was advised I would receive a refund for the cancelled order, after several calls and now in March I have still not received the refund and have been forced to report StarGirl to my bank and citizen advice bureau, and make all other customers aware that this is not a site to be used. I would never use again and would never recommend this site to anyone, I shop online all the time and it is by far the worst and poorest site I have ever come across from end to end. It is clearly a person trying to run a fulfillment business from home and is wholly unprofessional and should not be allowed to continue to do business online.

Questions? Get answers from the Fancydress-costumes.co.uk staff and other customers.

Fancydress-costumes.co.uk?