Family Office Databases reviews

duskob
Dusko B.
4/12/18

Help in rising capital is common job. Your work at this stage look so simply and without deeper interesting in work of entrepreneur rising capital. More involving and later count that.

calebe6
Caleb E.
4/12/18

The Family Office Club's database and content are valuable resources for gaining insight on how to approach a fundraising campaign when family offices are included in the strategy.

ralphb73
Ralph B.
4/12/18

The family office data base if filled with a large number of registered brokers who cannot legally recommend a private offering to their clients. You have to spend a lot of time digging through what I consider wasted excess information looking for the golden nugget, which I have yet to find.

jr325
J R.
4/12/18

Excellent, admirable, professional service. If you are not already, you deserve to be the leader in this field of family office networking and advisory services. Well done.

deborahj63
Deborah J.
4/12/18

I have been working with Family Offices since 2005 and they are the best. Start with them and save time, energy, and frustration. Love & Peace, Deborah

johnd993
John D.
4/12/18

Richard delivered great content as usual. He always has good insight and excellent content. I feel if I dedicated myself I could leave Real Estate with and start a new endeavor with my new found knowledge.

danar61
Dana R.
4/12/18

Shopping experience has been good so far. I have several books published by Richard. Wish much continued success.

Dana
Sidestreet Ventures

andrewi14
Andrew I.
4/12/18

I think the price is fair but I'm new at all this and have no connections or experience with dealing with hedge funds, PEGs, and FO's so it's too early to tell if this product/service will be beneficial or not. I took a quick look at the database, it looks very good from what I saw. Very pleased with the free ticket to one event. Thanks.

stephanh16
Stephan H.
4/12/18

Hi, I really do like your site and the service looks to be great, however I can never seem to get to the page for the ebook. I always get a 404 error.

26 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Family Office Databases staff and other customers.

Family Office Databases?