Falak E Noor Boutique reviews

falakenoor.boutique@gmail.com

faizak2
5/18/19

Do not believe the pictures they post online!!!! I just received my order and it looks NOTHING like the online picture, please see the attached pictures. The image shown online with the model looks nothing like what I received! They send you fake products! Buyer beware!!

hamidak1
4/29/19

They are seriously the worst site for desi clothes!!!!!! i saw their instagram after an influencer posted a pic with their clothes, the clothes looked nice in pics and the prices were cheap so i ordered. seriously regret that purchase everyday!!!! they posted a pic from maria b but what they sent was a fake! i have purchased real maria b in pakistan and this design was not real maria b... it was also not like the pic at all. they post real designer pics and then send u replicas ... when i brought this issue to "customer service" they straight out said the problem was in my eyes. worst people ever and worst website. like other reviewers said, do not trust what they post.

shaguftak2
4/28/19

The customer service of this business is absolutely non existent and the rudest and most unprofessional people I've ever come across. First off, the dress I ordered had the completely wrong measurements and when I emailed them they had the audacity to still say they had stitched as per the measurements I sent although I sent pictures showing that they were indeed not what I provided. They flat out refused to accept their mistake and when I said I would issue a chargeback, they threatened me with their own legal action. I issued a chargeback with MasterCard and once I won, they emailed be back saying that karma will get me for my sins. Excuse me? What type of business are you all running? Avoid at all costs!! Also the item I ordered looked nothing like the pics in addition to the measurements being completely off!

mayaa17
4/27/19

This website is a complete scam. I placed an order after seeing their IG account and seeing such low prices compared to other sites. The order process was absolutely horrifying. When I first placed the order online it was listed that the item would take 7 days for delivery. It actually ended up taking 5 weeks. During this entire process, customer service was basically non existent and so rude. All they care about is getting your money and once they have it they absolutely don't care. When I got the item, it looked nothing like what pictures they posted online. No wonder it's too good to be true! This company sends original products to influencers so they get their promotion and customers like us fall for this site and order. It's a complete scam. Do not believe it. When I emailed customer service that the item looked nothing like the item online they ignored my emails for 4 days until they finally responded when I said I would take legal action against them. They welcomed me to go ahead as legal action wouldn't matter to them as they're in India. This is the worst experience I've ever had ordering online and these people are unethical. Do not believe the stuff they post online.

harshitau
4/25/19

Plz don't order with them. They don't ship orders and don't answer emails and they threaten to take action against you if you write against them. Fools and frauds

rubyn17
4/10/19

I ordered dress, came in after 7 weeks. Besides the color of the dress it does not look like the one showing in the picture . Fabric used is cheapest one they could find in that color.
Beads used are bought for 5 RS only for sure that is how cheap it looks. Pants fabric is so bad that I was scared to try it on. Please read return Policy , it favours the business only , client is loosing money and time if trying to send it back . I e mailed and they said sorry we will not take sewed product back .
Arms made are different than showing on the picture.It is very clear that tailor making the dress is not experienced or may be the person who has never done this before. That is how bad the sewing is . It does not have Boutique quality at all. I want to warn all. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

divyas34
4/9/19

If it's too good to be true... it probably is. Same goes for this site. Do NOT go off the prices and the pics they post.. what they send you is a fake product of the pics!!!! I ordered three suits from this site and they all look nothing like the pictures. Customer service is also terrible it has been a week and nobody has responded to my concerns. They are frauds and will vanish once they have your money.

mok13
12/29/18

Ordered two dresses
One was wrong size and wrong colour
Other was sowed uneven
Falak e Noor took no responsibility
Did not want to know about it.

swatik3
8/23/18
• Updated review

So finally case was decided in my favor. And Falak-E-Noor was declared CHEATER.I got a refund of my money and shipping charge from both the sides.Thank you Paypal.

“Exhausted with shopping experience with Falakenoor.Biggest Cheater in terms of online shopping.”
8/20/18
• Previous review

So I ordered two lehengas from Falak-e-noor on 24th July. And this site has only one way to contact you which is e-mail. If you want to get any update about your product you need to contact them through mail which they do not see and if at all they see they reply according to their timeline. So the story is I received a wrong product. I did mail them about the wrong product but as usual I did not get a reply from them. As a customer who has spent thousands of hard earned money on something, I tried to track them on Instagram and Facebook. Since I knew that they will keep on ignoring me I commented on their posts in Instagram saying, I have received wrong product. Please check your mail and reply. I received a very casual reply which said send us a mail with photos and we will investigate the matter. I had already done that long back but did it again. Despite doing the required again and again,when I did not receive any reply from them I asked them to cancel my second product for which I had received a wrong product and reimburse my money. I have never seen a Customer care which says,"Don't be rude"or "We do not discuss so much with our customers in arguments.We explained you the solution. Also please note that any misplacement of package sent by you and not getting delivered to us is your responsibility and not ours. "I constantly kept on asking them to send me an official acknowledgement mail with return Authorization Reference so that I can return the wrong product but never received the address or any formal mail from them. I feel this was a planned step from the seller side as they would take the product back and claim that I lost it while delivery to keep the money. Am so exhausted with this shopping experience and I have completely lost my trust on online shopping site where they only care about money and customer is not at all important. I had my engagement for which I had ordered the second lehenga and I could not wear that because of their irresponsible behavior.The worst thing is the trust that these Companies break just to earn certain amount of money.Tired of everything I asked Online Shopping Scams for help where they helped me by posting my case and mking others aware of the fraud.The update is that seller gave me his address to whic I should return the product but says that he will give only 8$ for shipping.I paid 32$ in total for shipping.So for one product it should be 16$.If you look at their shiping charges it says order 1 product for 24$ and 2 products for 32$.It does not say anywhere that first product's shipping charge is 24$ and second product's shipping charge is 8$.
And even if we go according to their logic,if you look at my receipt the wrong product I received is the first product.I am uploading my receipt and shipping charges mentioned on their website.Even if I do not get justice as a consumer I hope nobody else falls a rey to their cheap treachareous ways to cheat customers.Read my review before shopping from the site. Also go through review from another customer http://fabfitnessdiva.com/say-no-to-falak-i-mean-fake-e-noor/
And make a wise decision.

they are a scam!!! do not trust this website. they definitely don't send u what they post online. they will send u fake replicas of cheap quality

By Hamida K.

Questions? Get answers from the Falak E Noor Boutique staff and other customers.

Falak E Noor Boutique?