Fake Diploma Review

Fake Diploma Review has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fake Diploma Review also ranks 2nd among Diplomas sites. The most common issues with Fake Diploma Review are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Fake Diploma Review?

“Perfect Replacement Diploma”

Tanya A.
10/27/18

Ordered on 10/23 and picked FedEx 2 day air. Came with a tracking number and arrived today. When the driver came to the door I was expecting a diploma but the package was so discreet I was not sure what it was I opened it up and was stunned by the quality and real diploma paper. Showed my wife and asked how the school sent your replacement so fast! She said when we checked the site said mail a check and will arrive in 6-8 weeks. We will be out of the country by then and need my diploma for my office once we move. Framing it this weekend to protect it or could have added the leather folder.Ask for Dolan as the sometimes have discount codes to use.

“Fakediplomaprinting.com is a Fraudulent Scam Website”

Fred J.
10/28/19

Fakediplomaprinting.com is a scam website and will take your money and not deliver any product. This fradulent site uses fakedegreeservices@gmail.com to communicate with its customers and is the only method of contact. This site advertises high quality novelty fake diplomas and other documents and only accepts Bitcoin for payment (in advance). They communicate back after the initial inquiry and say they will send a proof of your document and can ship in 4-5 business days (with a shipping tracking number) after payment was received, After numerous emails, they convince me to send $500 USD in Bitcoin to begin work. After my payment was confirmed as received, I heard nothing for 10 days, so I began to email them to obtain a status. After several weeks of messaging them, I finally threatened them with taking their poor service public and posting bad reviews. I received a message stating my document had already shipped, but was not provided a "proof image" nor was a shipping tracking number sent. An additional two weeks have gone by and I still have not received my order and has been a total of 43 days since my payment was received by them and they have stopped responding to any messages. I've posted the original order, payment sent and payment confirmed messages, along with some of the request for update and information messages. The last message I received from them was October 7th. Nothing since. Don't use this service. They're dishonest and will take your money and provide nothing for it. Fakediplomaprinting.com is nothing more than a scam website.

tanyaa48
October 27th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Ask for any current specials.

fredj105
October 28th, 2019

This fradulent site uses *******@gmail.com to communicate with its customers and is the only method of contact.

Fakediplomaprinting.com is nothing more than a scam website.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this service. I paid them in advance for their service and they didn't ship my product and ceased responding to my email.

jordanj40
July 12th, 2018
They choose diplomacompany.com as being the best novelty diploma site. Glad I went with them. Super fast and looks real!

Questions? Get answers from the Fake Diploma Review staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fake Diploma Review?

Have a question about Fake Diploma Review?