Faithjewellery.co.uk

Faithjewellery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Faithjewellery.co.uk?

“This is a site that sends the wrong product and then...”

HDE E.
1/20/10

This is a site that sends the wrong product and then refuses to acknowledge repeated emails, "contact us" forms, and telephone calls. I made the mistake of sending the incorrect product back and now I'm out of pocket and cannot get hold of anyone to send me what I ordered! Their name is a joke!

hdee
January 20th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Faithjewellery.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Faithjewellery.co.uk?

Have a question about Faithjewellery.co.uk?