Review of FairyMiss

FairyMiss reviews

tracyl165
2/2/19

I purchased a dress from this site . I never bought it before. I found the price is good and fit my style. I actually didn't expect too much on it, but it really made me surprised when I got the package. The quality is good and right size. Nice

bandanas
1/13/19

Shopping at the comfort of home with less hassles. Hassle free payments. The stock of products at this site is better than ordinary. You can't but buy at least one product. Highly recommended.

saurabhk13
1/7/19

Miss fairy has satisfactory collections for every women shopping needs. their collection ensures quality products.

mantug
1/6/19

It's amazing shopping with fairy miss. Best products with great price. Easy to choose. Easy to buy. Very trusted.

sayakm
1/4/19

With an amazing collection it offers huge discounts. I suggest everyone this store. Better than other online stores...

apurbap
1/4/19

I ordered a jacket and I received it within 2 working days. Product is as viewed on the site. genuine quality.

cumorahr
1/3/19

I received the jacket I ordered on time but it looked nothing like the picture shown and was very poor quality. There was no paperwork to return it which was why I turned to the website and found all the other terrible reviews. Just another Chinese rip off. I will mark it up to experience.

sumanr7
1/1/19

Best design and all types of letest fashionable dresses are here..... Good and pure quality goods..........

subhasd
1/1/19

Love this for it's quality for style conscious. Always my first choice love them. Always recommend for all

swapand2
12/31/18

Very nice design and lovely coloured dresses are available here.all product is really good and a long time sustained.

finanda
12/31/18

Excilent quality cheap price range awsm dress fastest delivery vod opction and much more i really like it

krishnad5
12/31/18

Here product quality is really amazing.all dress are very beautiful and colourful.love their works and behavior to all staff really good.

sandeepr12
12/31/18

I've had great experiences ordering from FairyMiss. They have a lot of beautiful items with affordable prices. All the items were exactly like in the photos or in the description. I love it!

papaid
12/25/18

Brought a couple of times from them. Everytime they made my interest hight. Product quality is amazing. Love their work.

pritamm1
12/25/18

Dress are really awesome. Nice and perfect designs. Love their amazing collection always.sweet facain and even prices.

babur
12/25/18

Ordered a lots of dress from here awesome quality.......Perfect place for latest designing dresses..letest design and lovely colours are abailable here...

shaunj22
12/22/18

I am happy with this their services. The quality of the product are Great with latest design. Thanks you!

rupamr1
12/19/18

Orderd few dresses from here. Quality is really good,with letest design. Love to shopping from here..

swarupd
12/19/18

I ordered couple of dresses from here for my sisters. Really it's soo beautiful. They loved every dresses . Recommend for all

asmaae3
12/12/18

My order delayed... I thought it is a fake website but they sent many e. Mails to reassure me... Finally I received my order and it is good and the delay was from my country

marlag14
12/7/18

The boots that I purchased for 50 bucks a piece for was not how the product looked in the picture. These boots are so thin and cheap looking. I paid for Express Shipping for nothing. I didn't receive these cheap boots until a two months later.

esmeraldae8
12/7/18

Great site!
My wife loved her clothing. Sweet fashion and even prices,

maryp451
12/4/18

Their return policy, contrary to what they show online, is virtually nonexistent. They make their clothing look a lot nicer in the photos, sometimes eliminating cheap items, such as the zippers, from the photo. Then, if you try to return it, you will have to pay up to 85%, with the shipping and restocking fees (you have to ship back to China and you have to get it there quickly). It is a scam.

adinan2
12/3/18

I love to order online and to discover new online stores. This is why I gave it a shot and made an order on FairyMiss. I didn't spend lots of money because I wanted to see if the products are worth it and if they are in real life like in the photos. So I bought a big scarf and a necklace. I loved the fact that their accessories are tribal inspired and they look pretty unique. My ordered arrived in about 4 weeks via standard shipping. The scarf was even bigger in reality and the print looked like in the photos and the necklace too was according to the photos from the site. I would have loved to have free shipping. All in all my experience was good and if I find other interesting items on this site I will order again.

dn69
11/30/18

You will order one item, they will send you something completely different from the pictures online. When you complain, they offer to "let you keep" the wrong item for a 20% refund. Umm... no, why would I want keep this crap you sent me? Then they say you can only get a refund if you pay to send it back... to CHINA. So now I have to pay for their mistake and crappy merchandise, something I didnt even order. Nope. If this happens to you leave a bad review anywhere you can for them and dispute it with PayPal or your credit card company.

Tip for consumers: Here is a tip: dont buy anything from this dishonest company. Ps. Read the good reviews, they are so obviously fake.

Questions? Get answers from the FairyMiss staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FairyMiss