Review of FairyMiss

FairyMiss reviews

jessej60
5/25/19

The sectional is really great for spending time with family.really happy With their compan.Great business really great service.

vincenty8
5/25/19

They have great collection of clothes and also fragrances. Try Eros perfume for men. It has an astonishing smell, with affordable price.

williamp799
5/25/19

They offered a lot of discount aside from the "sale price", good people working there, products are in good quality.

calebk31
5/24/19

Great service and love atmosphere. Has great selection and service. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finlayt6
5/24/19

Very good for family shopping or just walking I love!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much...................

saulf9
5/24/19

staff was very nice and helpful.Love this store.Coolest up to date fashions. Thank you so much!!!!!!

isaacc38
5/24/19

Thank You to this company in women's Dept very smart lady & her opinion count's thanks for the good looking out merry Christmas and happy New year to you

brandonb373
5/24/19

Always find what I need either for myself or for others .Beautiful Xmas decorated.. a pleasure to visit

williamm960
5/24/19

Great store. Really well laid out and easy to shop. Staff very friendly and helpful and we like their service.

judyb301
5/23/19

Have to return everything! Size chart is a joke. Measurements not right.
Materials are cheap, not as stated!!!

alenp9
5/23/19

Nice shop, staff are great, clothing nice always a good deal on something nice place to shop . They are good.

daniela362
5/23/19

Love, love, love to shop here! Great clothing and shoe options. My only complaint is that it is hard to locate an associate if you need help. Great store though.

coryb159
5/23/19

Welcome you service great love the styles they have for my teenager love to shop here staff are very friendly.

dawidk7
5/23/19

a reasonable price shop. Handy for buying patite sizes and accessories. I like this shop. love this service.

bettyf54
5/23/19

J'ai dû attendre plusieurs jours pour recevoir ma commande, ils pourraient améliorer cet aspect. pourquoi les vêtements sont si mignons3

klimeko
5/23/19

We came here to enquire about a dress style after getting one online. The staff were so very helpful and kind. They were really keen to resolve our issue and make sure that we were happy, and their flexibility with returns and swops was very impressive. Really top marks!

raulg51
5/23/19

Great sale for little girls lots of bargains for special occasions.really good service.its have special occasio.

irenef52
5/23/19

I bought my grandaughter some sparkley party shoes for her birthday.. the staff are very helpful x. I like their service.They are awesome.

alicey16
5/22/19

The sizes were not as displayed. 2 of the three items I bought were size M. One of two came as M but measurement was XS.

I requested to return one which I received an email to say it will take 2 to 3 months.

I did send the otem back for refund in Dec 2018... heard nothing as yet! It's not about the USD30...I wanted to see if they will actually come good with the refund.

I just sent them an email to get an update....doubt if they will even respond

meryp3
5/22/19

Fairymiss: I love the variety of products that I can find here... I'm a fan of this store...I recommend it

koak
5/22/19

did not say the name, before buying a dress from a
shop. It was absolutely bad. But fair clothes from Fairymiss were good..................

judsono7
5/19/19

There is nothing new to say though I have bought before Fairymiss. Many people like
me are shopping for their good service, from here. From the people who buy us,
everyone is happy.

shawh
5/19/19

In general I am very happy with the orders I have made, also with the customer service and with the prices of the online store.

benc308
5/17/19

Good place to shop for traditional clothes, doing pretty good job providing national clothes in overseas, but I think their price is pretty high , nevertheless u dont shop everyday so one time shopping is not bad

tomasj21
5/16/19

Fives stars all the way!!!! Also, it's much easier than the stress of going to the mall.................

I just ordered shoes from them. I followed the size chart. They came in way too small and the quality is awful. The worst part is that I've been trying to contact them to return them and they will not respond back. Stay away from this piece of garbage company!!!

By NICOLE Z.

Questions? Get answers from the FairyMiss staff and other customers.

6 Photos for FairyMiss