Review of FairyIn

FairyIn reviews

SITE CLOSED

gerdas1
4/3/19

I bought 2 dresses in april 2018 got them in may 2018. The day after send them back. In october 2018 send all the prove of returning the dresses with extra custom charge. April 2019 no refund no money back! The seller got the dresses and the money! This is cheating!!

shirleyh174
8/16/18

Do not purchase anything from this website. Everything on their website is a lie. Return policy is a lie, the actual clothing that they advertise is totally different from what you receive! Another lie and the quality is s***!DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY EVER THEY ARE SCAMMERS! Horrible and awful people take advantage of people. Very sad that people can get away with this mess!

menaa2
6/13/18

I ordered a night dree. It took 3 months to be sent to my country. UPS never phoned neither delivered it... They said to´ve send it back to Fairyin... The last told me that they´ve already destroyed the dress...when I asked for my money back, the answer was: "this is not our responsability"....so no dress and no money!! Order ILD25180305123658131

koesiep
1/29/18

IT is SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER BUY IT!!
I AM SCAMMED MOTHER$#*!ERS
I HATE YOU AL GIVE ME MONEY OR 299,- BACK

elisek6
12/2/17

WARNING! DON'T BUY HERE!!!!
Poor quality in the goods and no returns accepted ( regardless return statement on web page)

justinew4
9/18/17

When i orderd i was worried cus i didnt got any confirming mail. I paid with ideal so i was worried cus i found all thise horrible messages. But now i got my eveningdress for my wedding en it fits perfectly. Its a gogeous dress and i am very pleased with it.

claudiop10
5/3/17

I ordered 200$ dress and i received I 25$ worth of dress from Singapore. $#*! quality $#*! company $#*! management. $#*! $#*! $#*!. They want to give me 6% refund what a joke. It's unbelievable people still buy from em.

nikkib52
2/25/17

FAIRYIN EXPOSED AS A SCAM
On February 6th, 2017 I ordered a dress from FAIRYIN. They have multiple sites for different countries; I used FAIRYIN.PT . It was a beautiful long navy chiffon dress meant for me to wear at my best friends wedding. I received an email from them confirming my order with all the details. They told me the dress was made according to the order, so I had to wait until it was completed. They sent me a few emails confirming that the dress was, in fact, being made and I did not think too much of it for a few days. I knew it was meant to be here around the 26th of February.
As I have been told that many companies send knock-off cheap items instead of the pricey thing they had bought, especially when it comes to clothing, so before I ordered I checked if the company was listed anywhere as untrustworthy. It was not. It will be now.
I spent over 120 euros on that dress, which was on sale. It was pretty much my budget for it. I made an effort to save some money, despite being jobless, to look amazing as one of my friends bridesmaids. I was never a bridesmaid before, I was excited, and the dress was just perfect: it had the exact requirements the bride asked for, so I was looking forward to trying it on. I even bought shoes and a matching bag that would look great with my new dress.
So one morning I had a call from customs that I did not answer because I was sleeping. I received a text message asking for documentation to release my dress. I got a bit stressed as I never had to deal with these kinds of issues before, but hey, theres always the first time, so I followed the instructions. Thats when disaster struck. The delivery company (DHL) sent me an invoice that listed the content of the package. Mind you, at this moment I was thrilled because I would have my dress soon. I opened the invoice: 100% Polyester Woven Dress, made in China.
It was not the dress I ordered. I ordered chiffon, and the dress FAIRYIN sent was 100% made out of polyester. A polyester dress, should I want one, would cost me 15 euros at the closest clothing shop. Why would I pay 97.10 euros for a polyester dress and have it delivered from the other side of the globe with a 24.94 transport fee? I would not.
All this time I waited I could have just paid a local dressmaker and copy the design, but despite the fact that I prefer to buy local, the discount on this dress on FAIRYIN was really appealing to my broke wallet, so I was caught in this situation.
I emailed them, and they act like they didnt do anything wrong. On some emails, they seem not even to read what Im writing and respond with pre-written templates which got me thinking they might just be playing this game with other people too. Sometimes it really feels like they are joking, as they said the dress had some minor flaws due to being handmade. There was no minor flaw, just a HUGE one: the whole dress in the wrong fabric.
So I sent the dress back and demanded a refund. FAIRYIN offered what they called a big concession of giving me 6% and a discount for future orders. I had said I would never buy any item from them again nor recommend them whatsoever. They were clearly trying to make a fool out of me. And here we are, exposing FAIRYIN as a scammer: I bought an expensive dress from them; they sent the wrong, cheapest knock-off, took it back and refused to give me a full refund. Had it been a small mistake, I would never come to this, but they are refusing to give me my money back. I was left with no money and no dress.
Im asking: please, everyone who was caught in a similar situation with FAIRYIN to come forward and share their story. Dont worry; everyone can be scammed once, it is not our fault. Share the proofs you have. Help us reach everyone, so no one else loses their hard earned money to these scammers. I lost 123 euros to them, who knows how much other people have lost! And how much money FAIRYIN is making by fooling people.
After sharing my experience on Facebook, people found awful reviews for FAIRYIN. I should have done my research better. This does not mean it was my fault at all. These companies should be dismantled. This story, and all the others found online as much as many others that go untold MUST reach the right people. Help us sharing. This was my time being scammed. Who knows who comes next?
DO NOT BUY FROM FAIRYIN. You will not get what you ordered, and they wont give you YOUR money back. Please share this message with everyone you know. If you need proof, I have the emails that went back and forth both with FAIRYIN and DHL. DHL shall not be held accountable, their customer service is great, and they had the dress sent back as soon as I told them there was something wrong with it.

carolynb72
12/31/16

I've had an order unfilled forever. They have not delivered. I have written to them to try to cancel it and there is no response. My initial contact with them appears to be with someone who doesn't really speak or write English. I still have no product. I've sent 3 or 4 e-mails and no response. I'm thinking this is probably somebody working out of their home or possibly even some kind of scam.

amia8
10/4/16

Hello I also did order a dress and I do not like it and would like to send it back. So I went to the webside and there isn't any phone number. I sent an e-mail and no respond. I guess my money is gone.

terryd36
7/8/16

I bought a dress, item arrived me in a black bad bag without label.
The dress'fabric is total different , I buy another thing!
The dress is bad it doesn't made by professional tailors, sure!
It's sewed badly, has some pulled wires.
The size doesn't fit good!
I wrote to customers'service, but first answer make me convint that they used have this problems with customers.
I bhought normally on websides and I found kind people that resolves any problem when it there is.
On Fairyin you can't have refund, I sent them some pictures about the item , but they don't sooperate. I thing because they know good that your items are bad , the manifacture is terrible.
I would like to proceed to a laywer, because I find this behaviur similar a froud.
Please you don't buy on Fairyin.
Maria Teresa

Tip for consumers: A dress

suewellynf
6/1/16

Hola a todas,( primera vez que escribo en un foro, pero no puede ser que otras mujeres pasen lo mismo)

La verdad que yo la estoy pasando muy mal, pedí un venstido a mi medida, y me llegó un vestido para nada igual al que ves en las fotos, con 3 tallas mas grandes de lo que pedí, fuí a una modista de confianza y me dijo que me cobraria 120 euros porque había que rehacer el vestido, me dijo que ya ha escuchado de esta página FAIRYN y que es un engaño, es la décima vez que escribo a una tal SANDRA Y ANDREW de la página y le he mandado fotos de cómo me queda el vestido y me dicen que me queda bien, es increible, he perdido 170 euros más gastos de envío más gastos de aduanas, que lo tenía que pagar, si no quieren pasar por un mal momento, nunca pidan vestidos en esta página es una verdadera vergüenza.

natales
4/26/16

Fairyin is a website that does not accept to correct errors in the size of clothes she sends. I bought a dress size US14. Fairyin sent me a dress size US16. I sent them photographs of the dress arrived with the measures that were the size of US16 (the measurements were read very well having photographed the dress with centimeter on display). Fairyin did not want to admit the mistake, despite the evidence. Their guarantee, in practice, is useless; do not admit the mistake.
Because they do not accept payment through PayPal can not do compliant..is a Singapore site!
Natale

mirellaj1
4/4/16

This company is banned from other countries, how I wish i knew before i had ordered two dresses. Both are cheap rags that I have no intention of wearing. I'm wondering if the kringloop winkel(recycle charity shop) will accept them?
To add further injury to insult I was asked to pay almost a further E50 for Dounne and BTW (VAT and custom and excise tax)
Beware, I shall certainly spread the news regarding this company who seems to be taking so many on a dreadful ride.

antoniop27
12/30/15

it is really terrible... Do not order anything on this site...

anjav2
12/11/15

Dont order here!!!! No refund or help!!!!!!! We orderded a wedding dress over here... It should be the dress of my fiancee `s dreams! But it wasnot meant to be! The dress we ordered at this site and the dress that was sent to us wasnot the same at all. You can clearly see the differences. It`s a total other (cheap mDE) dress which we cannot use at all BECAUSE OFF ALL THE FAULTS. First we had to pay additional costs and that wasnot what we initial agreed on. We had to pay otherwise we didnot receive the dress at all! The only answer we get back is that there is no refund according to their policy.

Biggest differences in dresses that was shown at the website and the dress i received:
- Size didnot fit allthough we gave the right sizes to them
- The pattern, type and figure of the lace is different; my dress has got leafs and the dress i likes and which i choose had a whole different pattern,different lace and stitches then the dress that was sent to me
- My dress hasnot got the same cuttings around the shoulders
- My dress is absolutely not the same at the chest / breast area!

tatianaw
11/19/15

Mijn jurk heb ik op maat laten maken. Hij is veel te groot en te lang, zeker 2 maten groter. Ik moet mijn jurk laten bijstellen. Ga ik niet doen, te duur. Let op, je moet ook achter af invorrechten betalen, 40. Dat zeggen ze niet van te vooren.
Nu wilt geen een tweedehandswinken mijn jurk hebben, zo leilijk is die. Hoe kom ik van mijn jurk af?

yenniw
9/7/15

oooooo my Gosh, i got my dress today. i order at 26 August and i receive today 07 september. verrrryyyyy fasttt. and i not pay anything any more. no tax . at first im very skeptickel about this website. But i try to order a dress anyway. after i ordered i read so many forum. that makes me more even scared. but you know what, the dressss is soooooo beautifull. exacly the same at the picture. the dres is fit and the material is very high quality. the stitching is very very fineeee. im very surprise. and the service is very reachable. the sent you email all the time, the dress is made now, the dress will be finish in three day, the dress is out today, im so thankfull. i will order again. many many thanks fairyin.

Tip for consumers: before you order, its better you ask first, what date you want your dress finish, they will answer very fast and you have to tell how tall are you. my mistake is im not tell how tall i am. so the dress is very long. but its ok. i will got it cut.

angelam46
6/8/15

Gli abiti sono orribili,materiali scadentissimi e inoltre non rimborsato dato che non c'è modo di rintracciare. ..sono soldi buttati.io ho ordinato un abito per un matrimonio e mi è arrivato per andare a carnevale!colore completamente diverso e tessuti differenti...colore schifo!

paulinek5
6/3/15

je kan je jurk op deze site niet ruilen als hij niet goed zit of als je m niet mooi vind!

na6073
6/1/15

The dress ordered arrived DIRTY with several stains and about 30cm longer than it should be. IMPOSSIBLE TO WEAR without dry cleaning and adjusting the length. After explaining the situation to Fairyin, they offered me a 5% refund, which it's ridiculous. This wouldn't even be enough to cover the cost of dry cleaning it. NEVER AGAIN. STAY AWAY

kv26
5/1/15

ik had een bruidsjapon besteld bij deze firma ten bedrage van 250 euro toen hij binnenkwam zat er een gat in zaten allemaal vlekken op en de maat was niet goed alles was te lang en te groot was eens maar nooit meer geef mij maat taobao die doen tenminste iets met je klacht hier geven ze je 10% korting op je volgende aankoop net alsof je ooit nog bij hun koopt

francc
4/26/15

The dress was not as the photo, size was not okay. Meanwhile fairyin is blacklistet in Austria as a fraud company... www.watchlist-internet.at

svetlanas1
4/24/15

as all others I was upset by the dress, awful, not possible to wear a refund of 5% is just a joke compared to all money already paid i wish we can make something more serious to stop them as their spoil reputation of other chinese sites! i have ordered from 2 other sites - no problems at all and very nice services, but here they just steal our money!

Tip for consumers: should be all negative!

sarag34
4/24/15

Ho ordinato il vestito su questo sito 20 giorni fa. è arrivato ieri.Colore diverso da quello richiesto ma fosse questo il problema....Completamente diverso dalla foto, materiale assurdo orribile.indossato è osceno....non si puo' utilizzare neanche per una festa in maschera.
Spesa 140 euro.
questa si chiama Truffa.
allego la foto di come doveva essere e di com'è...precisando che peso 47 kg.

I bought there... The problem is, they do not have the goods they show on photo. Those are from other websites, they copy the dress in cheap material, often different colour... You may also have to pay import tax, cause goods come from China. When you are not satisfied like me, just forget about your money, China is far away and to send back the goods too expensive

By Franc C.

Here the same problem!!! Saved money en bought 3 dresses i was in panic when i saw 'your purchase is refused'!!! I will report it by the police, but im afraid i lost my money if i see this messages

By Yvonne S.

You will get something. But you will have to pay delivery. And it very likely does not look the way it was on the photo. Its bad quality. And you never will get any refund. My advice: Check the package at the door before you take it. If the dress is not what you wanted don't pay the delivery - at least you can save that money. If you paid with credit card inform your bank and try to get the money back...

By Peer E.

My advise is to buy a new one. It will be too late and wont fit.

Its scam!

By Peer E.

Basically no refund. You buy it - it wont fit - you cant give it back.

By Peer E.

My advise is to buy a new one. It will be too late and wont fit.

Milanoo and 1robe.fr

By Svetlana S.

They wont give your money back. If you paid vie credit card inform the bank and try. Otherwise the money is lost....

By Peer E.

you will gewt it and it won't fit and be the wrong color, and they will not refund you for their error

By Mary M.
Questions? Get answers from the FairyIn staff and other customers.

7 Photos for FairyIn