Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors reviews

263 reviews with 1 star

johnt516
John T.
12/10/17

Tim saved the reputation of the company, I was very dissapointed until Tim showed up and did a great job solving the problems and getting my door to work. His is a great tech along with being a great customer service advocate for the company. Need more guys like him.

note: the guys before Tim lacked training, everyone else lacked customer service skills, poor communication, seemed angry that they were there, no regard for the inconvenience this was on the customer. Didn't clean up after and did not complete the job.

Tim was the only one that made me feel that he cared about me the customer and the company. I am retired now but managed over 300 people across the globe and understand this very difficult process and that is why I am taking out the time to let you know my feelings.

I would not recommend your company at this time and will notify the committee at Panther Valley Golf Club of my experience. If you would like to call me I would be happy to discuss further.

262 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors staff and other customers.

Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors?