Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors reviews

Tel: 1(888) 906-7705

brucez12
Bruce Z.
9/2/17

Wonderful responsive service. Francisco was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Great company great value.

kenb180
Ken B.
7/31/17

Brian was very knowledgeable, personable, and friendly. He fully explained what needed to be done and performed the work in a timely manner. Highly recommend him for exceptional service!

andrewg168
Andrew G.
6/29/17

I am so pleased with every aspect of the service - from the first call to the quality of the communication and work on my garage. Other companies can learn from their customer service! Bravo Francisco!

paulf233
Paul f.
6/28/17

Brian did an excellent job upgrading all the existing hardware for our 58 year old doors and installing brand new motors and sensors!
I couldnt have asked for a more professional and knowledgeable installer!
I would not hesitat to recommend Brian for any and all garage door needs!

Thanks again Brian

Paul

leslieg77
Leslie G.
6/23/17

Brian worked like a mule for hours in intense heat and never lost his pleasant nature. Very satisfied with the service. Good job. Fair price. Happy,

maryg391
Mary G.
6/19/17

Our technician was on time, patient with us, friendly, and respectful. He explained things thoroughly and we would highly recommend him.

rond104
Ron D.
6/18/17

Leo was very thorough, in checking out our old garage door opener, explaining the orobken. Installation was quick and cleanly done. His explanations were always clear.

dominicp34
Dominic P.
6/15/17

Brian was excellent and very knowledgeable. He reviewed everything and explained all my options upfront. The work performed was thorough. Strongly recommend using this company.

daveb259
Dave B.
6/13/17

I couldn't be happier with the service or with Brian. He completely exceeded my expectations. He was polite, on time and a completely professional person. I never felt pressured or rushed. And the quality of the work was excellent. I wish I had called a few years ago because I love the new motor! And yes, I would recommend him and his company to anyone who asks.

sherrim57
Sherri M.
6/12/17

Brian was a pleasure to work With! His recommendations were spot on and his followers up and patience excellent. We are extremely happy with our new QUIET and smooth operating door. Definitely recommend!

annec146
Anne C.
6/11/17

Ricardo was God sent to this afternoon. He did excellent work, nice personality and explained all the
New equipment that was installed.

triciam38
Tricia m.
6/10/17

Brian was Awesome, friendly, explained everything, called ahead and arrived right when he said he would.

kathrynd34
Kathryn D.
6/9/17

Brian came out today and did an amazing job fixing our garage door openers. He was very professional and thorough in his inspection. It was a pleasure to deal with someone so knowledgable and who walked me through every step of the way. I would highly recommend Precision and Brian to anyone.

takakof
Takako f.
6/3/17

He came on time and explained the whole situation and recommended the best solution and fixed right away.

bobe37
Bob E.
6/1/17

Brian was very good at fixing our garage door. He explained what he wants to do and why. Work work was smoothly and with little fuss. Felt like I could trust what he was saying and would have him back in the future .

262 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors staff and other customers.

Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors?