Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors reviews

Tel: 1(888) 906-7705

tootoom
tootoo m.
12/30/17

Tim from Precision was very polite and very professional great knowledge . Would recomend this company and Tim to all my friends thankyou

mikew311
Mike W.
12/30/17

Tim was very infformative, made sure I understood all parts of process, measurements, aND qualities.

charlesm403
Charles M.
12/29/17

Kanye worked with Tim today I had an excellent excellent excellent service I was everything was explained to me in detail I'm very happy with with the service we had and I feel confident that our Gene is going to be doing great for a long period of Time problem was totally results thank you

karleee
Karlee E.
12/27/17

he was great thanks Tim. Knew his stuff he helped me out right away perfect. Helped me to know what my decision will be in the future.

hollyb107
Holly B.
12/24/17

Francisco was very helpful showing the issue explaining the issue and solving it. Thank you so much!

sharonm363
Sharon m.
12/24/17

Kevin was outstanding in every way. He explained the problem and the way he would handle it. He did the work; he was neat and efficient.

michaelc804
Michael C.
12/22/17

Tim was very helpful and explained everything I asked him to I questioned in case of a power outage and how to open the door and I replace the light bulbs in the ceiling of each door but he was very helpful punctual and I thank you very much

lesliei5
Leslie I.
12/21/17

Tim did in excellent job. He talked me through the whole process and explained everything in detail. He was very thourough, efffficient, and super nice.

charlesf128
Charles F.
12/19/17

Tim was a very knowledgeable rep. He was on time and extremely polite. He explained the entire process from start to finish in a way I could understand. He was great!,

jerim13
Jeri M.
12/18/17

Tim provided fantastic service and clearly explained what the issue was. And was very timely, thank you!,

jeffs423
Jeff S.
12/17/17

LOU WAS OUTSTANDING. VERY PROFESSIONAL. ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. WOULD USE PRECISION AGAIN BASED ON LOU and his professionalism.

lynnn43
LYNN N.
12/16/17

Second time Lou was out for an entirely different issue which he took care of. Today did the same. Awesome service. Highly recommended

carolined49
Caroline D.
12/15/17

The technician was great at explaining all that needed to be done, the job was done quickly and well. Great job!

tonyk50
Tony K.
12/15/17

Tim came came explained everything in layman terms demonstrated and fixed the problem and was able to allow me to write down how to adjust the door again if it happens with a power surge

jays219
Jay S.
12/14/17

The service was excellent. Your technician was extremely knowledgable. I am very pleased with the results.

christ221
Chris T.
12/12/17

Tim is an excellent garage door guru who explained everything clearly and fixed everything quickly!Thank you!

johnt516
John T.
12/10/17

Tim saved the reputation of the company, I was very dissapointed until Tim showed up and did a great job solving the problems and getting my door to work. His is a great tech along with being a great customer service advocate for the company. Need more guys like him.

note: the guys before Tim lacked training, everyone else lacked customer service skills, poor communication, seemed angry that they were there, no regard for the inconvenience this was on the customer. Didn't clean up after and did not complete the job.

Tim was the only one that made me feel that he cared about me the customer and the company. I am retired now but managed over 300 people across the globe and understand this very difficult process and that is why I am taking out the time to let you know my feelings.

I would not recommend your company at this time and will notify the committee at Panther Valley Golf Club of my experience. If you would like to call me I would be happy to discuss further.

patl97
Pat L.
12/9/17

Tim was a great service person. He answered all my questions. And solved all. My problems. Would definitely hope. He. Is. My service person. In. The. Future.

dianed105
Diane D.
12/8/17

Excellent service and job well done. Cute serviceman and I appreciate them. Same day service was wonderful. I never get same day service except with you guys. Very much appreciated.

scottm297
Scott M.
12/5/17

Tim from Precision Door really helping me out on a Saturday afternoon it came out immediately at to fix my problem my door was not shutting properly and he fixed it right away

donw133
Don W.
12/4/17

Tim did a great job in explaining the condition of our doors. Also how we could make them last without having to replace them at this time.

susanr109
Susan R.
12/3/17

Lou was great in helping ME WITH the door and explaining the new door I should replace it with. He's an asset to your company.

melvinw31
Melvin W.
12/2/17

I was very pleased with Tim and the service is he provided to me it's a pleasure to have a gentleman doing service work for me thank you very much

margaretd94
Margaret D.
12/2/17

I would highly recommend Precision Garage. I have been using them to repair my door for the last 10 years. The service tech's are very knowledgeable I have always been happy with their work.

jeffs310
Jeff S.
11/28/17

Very professional. Pileased with work. Tim was very helpful in explaining the work that needed to be done

Questions? Get answers from the Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors staff and other customers.

Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors?