Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors reviews

Tel: 1(888) 906-7705

andrewt89
Andrew T.
5/29/18

Tim did an amazing job and was very knowledgeable and made me confident about my purchase of a new door. Highly recommended.

barbaraa123
Barbara A.
5/26/18

Louis and Matt wereexcellent,on time,professional,knowledgable .completed job, instructed us on operation. We would certainly recommend Precision.

mikeu15
Mike U.
5/25/18

I was very. I was very happy to have Tim reconstruct my garage door fittings got a lot of experience and knows what he's doing. He was very informative and explained everything along the way so I should look forward to another 10 years of flawless garage door opening thanks again.

robertw492
Robert W.
5/24/18

I want to thank Tim his knowledgeable work and his accomplishments and he's very very good conversation. Would always recommend Tim and precision to anyone that needs work on their garage door

helenz18
Helen Z.
5/24/18

Tim arrived promptly, worked quickly to diagnose the problem and performed maintenance and correction tasks efficiently. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs service with their garage door. Besides he is pleasant to work with!

jessican93
Jessica N.
5/22/18

Tim was on time and did an excellent job explaining everything to me. The job was done very well. Thank you very much!

dianem183
Diane M.
5/21/18

This was one of the best service experiences we have had. Lou called in advance, he was kind and pleasant, and honest. His work was impeccable, and our garage door is working beautifully!

jacquies6
Jacquie S.
5/18/18

Lou and Matt did a fabulous job explaining what was needed. They were quick and efficient. I was so glad to see a familiar face and knew that all would go well. Thank you.

sharono41
Sharon O.
5/14/18

Tim arrived promptly and filled with knowledge and insight. He helped us choose the perfect garage doors on the same evening our doors literally shattered into pieces. We are so grateful for his direction and service.

danal59
Dana L.
5/12/18

Tim was very knowledgable, friendly and professional. He expained everything was on time and did a great job. Highly recommend his services!

dougw92
Doug W.
5/10/18

I am very happy with Precision and the service I received. My garage door broke on Saturday and my door was fixed perfectly and professionally by Monday afternoon. I would definitely recommend Precision without hesitation.

charlesa58
Charles A.
5/8/18

Tim was friendly and took the time to explain all aspects of the new doors. He was infformative and not pushy which I liked.

suec139
Sue C.
5/7/18

Great service! Francisco was polite, knowledgeable and efficient. I would highly recommend Precision.

cathyd73
Cathy D.
4/30/18

Lou was super helpful and made sure I understood everything that was needed. He explained everything and completed the job quickly and to our complete satisfaction.

matthewm238
Matthew M.
4/30/18

Tim is highly skilled professional. He thoroughly inspected my problem and explained whole situation nicely. He finished fixing my garage door in less than an hour and my garage door now functions better than ever! Highly Recommended!!

mikez33
Mike Z.
4/27/18

Tim the service man was was fantastic! Explained the problems, my options for fixing them, and recommended the best and most cost-effective solution. He was also a pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much

Mike Jacobs

mariat130
Maria T.
4/27/18

I was provided with clear explanation of the problem and the needs for replacement of worn out parts. The work was done efficiently in the time frame initially estimated.

maryt261
Mary T.
4/27/18

Great service. Happy with tne new. Rollers and springs look like they will finally last. Tim the technician is very nice and knowledgeable.

susana158
Susan A.
4/27/18

He is the best. Professional and knowledgable
Truth him implicitly when he give me recommendation

benjaminj33
Benjamin J.
4/27/18

Very courteous, very professional, and did the work exactly what. I was looking for. I would give a 5 star to the service.

brianh170
Brian H.
4/27/18

I remembered Tim from last time and he was excellent then and excellent today and that is we why we made the purchase

jonh100
Jon H.
4/27/18

I called on Sunday afternoon and I was very impressed by what the position did they acknowledged somebody was there and they said a person would be out the next day but I told him that I would need it on Tuesday because I was going to be home on Tuesday so they did a very good job. Tim was knowledgeable and diagnose my problem..

joanw84
Joan W.
4/27/18

Carlos was professional and friendly. He explained everything clearly before work began. Very impressed and happy to recommend .

doriss62
Doris S.
4/16/18

Francisco did a wonderful job of fixing issues that were a difficult problem for me. He is an outstanding worker and I am fortunate that he was able to assist me with his professional knowledge.

terrim102
Terri M.
4/10/18

Tim was very professional and knowledgeable about your services. He took the time to answer all of my questions. Tim truly represented your company very well.

Questions? Get answers from the Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors staff and other customers.

Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors?