Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors reviews

Tel: 1(888) 906-7705

barryi5
Barry I.
8/10/18

Tim did a great job. Quickly diagnose the issue and repaired in less than 20 minutes. He had all the parts on the truck. Everything was covered under the warranty. Very satisfied customer.

marye163
Mary e.
8/10/18

Tim was awesome! He is professional, very very knowledgeable and extremely personable! I hope when I need Precisions help in the future he is the technician that arrives to help me!

harkl3
Hark L.
8/8/18

Tim did a great job Best of the Best. Explained everything to me so I knew what was working and not working with my garage door. Very happy to recommend to friends and family.

melindah53
Melinda H.
8/8/18

Great service every time from your technician Tim. Would never call anybody else for service or replacement

kylen32
Kyle N.
8/6/18

Tim was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and will continue to do business with pdsnj as a result.

thomasi19
Thomas I.
7/27/18

Tim was nice enough to come very quickly on a Friday evening to help us with our garage door that was not closing any more. His estimate was fair and fast. Happy we call Precision!

caroln66
Carol N.
7/24/18

Tim was very professional. Did the job very well. I am very satisfied with his work. He was on time. Explained what parts I needed for the job. He was very thorough. I have no complaints with his work.

jamesg365
James G.
7/23/18

Service was very professional and thorough tell me exactly what I needed to get done I was recommended for Precision Door by someone I work with who said her neighbor had recommended that thoroughly satisfied with the service on very glad I called so that I can now use my garage and any future needs or anything I'm definitely calling you for everything. Tim did a great job

vickyw34
Vicky W.
7/21/18

Tim was extremely knowledgeable in what the problem was and solved it almost immediately very glad he came

nancyu18
Nancy U.
7/21/18

Tim did an excellent job diagnosing the problem and coming to a resolution to solve it. He was on time, communicated well, explain the issues involved, and fix the garage door efficiently. I would highly recommend him again and I will tell the new owners of the house to call him if they have any other issues

peted40
Pete D.
7/20/18

Tim arrived on time and was very helpful in helping me understand the problem with both doors. He understand what are next steps will be. Would be happy to recommend him to other clients

susanx17
Susan X.
7/19/18

Tim arrived within the designated timeframe. He called ahead to let me know when he would arrive. He explained what needed to be repaired and the repairs were made promptly and efficiently. As always, Tim was courteous and a pleasure to work with!

marky43
Mark Y.
7/19/18

Tim did a great job. He was very helpful with the repair as well as helping me pick out my next garage door

loria51
Lori A.
7/18/18

Tim was great! He immediately diagnosed the problem with my garage door and fixed it in minutes. He was also very friendly nice and explain to me the problem so I would know what to do in case it happens in the future. I would only use this company from now on.

mattv29
Matt V.
7/18/18

Tim was super helpful. He took time to explain everything to us and answered all of over questions. He was on time and, clean and efficient.

rickp92
Rick P.
7/17/18

Truly happy with the service today outstanding very very professional and I certainly will continue or Precision in the future thank you very much

paulc392
Paul C.
7/14/18

Tim was first class. Very knowledgable and thorough. Explained everrything in great detail. It was an easy decision to make.

steveb369
Steve B.
7/2/18

Did a great job where prompt on time and I really appreciate their help I'll always stay with them and highly suggest that you use them

anthonyk102
Anthony K.
7/2/18

Tim was very professional. Patient and accommodating with my wife and me. A pleasure to deal with.

katef67
Kate F.
7/2/18

Tim was great. He took his time in figuring out what the trouble was and the door is working like a charm again. I would request him again.

kevink92
Kevin K.
6/22/18

Tim was fantastic. Explained and did great work. Would recommend Tim to family and friends Made a problem disappear immediately.

charlier53
Charlie R.
6/5/18

was a professional install courteous technician was very informative gave us options totally satisfied with the whole process

mikeb492
Mike B.
6/2/18

Tim was very professional and quickly diagnosed the problem with my door. He was able to get it working again and I am grateful for his service!

janetc152
Janet C.
6/1/18

Tim was very helpful and explained everything fully. Showed how things worked and what was replaced. Very helpful employee

edk74
Ed K.
6/1/18

Tim was very efficient and putting in this new garage door openers and and fixing the old one on the second door he explained everything that was needed and all the pricing and he also set up all the remotes

Questions? Get answers from the Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors staff and other customers.

Fairfield Countyg Garage Doors?