Federal Student Aid

Federal Student Aid has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Federal Student Aid ranks 89th among Financial Advisory sites.

How would you rate Federal Student Aid?

“Good automation of fin aid application”

Harry H.
5/31/18

I recall having to complete my FAFSA form on paper, before the process was fully automated. They've done a good job of automating the application process on the website. Security protocols are good, and you can get your expected family contribution amount right away.

harryh43
May 31st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Federal Student Aid staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Federal Student Aid?

Have a question about Federal Student Aid?