Review of Faerydress

Faerydress reviews

1 star

sarahh60
9/9/13

Faerydress.com service is amazing! My first order was my prom dress, I looked in every single store in my town and I couldn't find anything for me or my budget! So I Google searched Cheap Prom Dress' and Voila! I was delighted with all the wonderful dresses, the variety and the price! But there was a problem, by the time I bought the dress, the Prom was really close! I used the Expedite Shipping and they assured me that I'd have my dress just in time, and I did! Beautiful and affordable. Faerydress.com is super responsible, high-quality and has a wonderful Staff always happy to help.

elenaa1
9/4/13

Faerydress.com is an ultimate store for females. I really enjoy purchasing from this site as it offers a huge collection to choose from. It also offers dresses which are perfect for almost all occasions. I gifted a pearl necklace from here and gifted to my friend. She really loved its unique design. I was really happy that my gift was the most appealing one.

mariap29
9/3/13

I have become a regular customer of faerydress.com. I really love exploring the dresses available on this store in various segments. I enjoy partying and this store helps me to get different charming dresses for specific occasions. In addition to the dresses, I also get matching shoes and accessories. In short this site is the best shopping place for me. However, sometimes I really get annoyed with its slow processing but overall enjoy the purchase.

parkera5
9/3/13

My daughter was to become a flower girl in my cousins wedding and I wanted her to look the prettiest. So, I decided to purchase a beautiful dress that perfectly fits her. I visited several online stores but stopped at faerydress.com. The collection here is really amazing. I purchased a pure white full length gown for her. The day she dressed it, she was looking just like an angel. I was satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this store to everyone.

monikas2
9/1/13

If you are looking for one shop stop for all your fashion requirements, faerydress.com can prove to be the perfect one. It delivers the same products with same detailing as displayed on the site. However, you could experience a slow delivery process which is the only shortcoming but the products delivered are of high quality and available at affordable prices. I purchased a shimmering green prom dress from here that earned me valuable compliments.

shinayay
9/1/13

I was really stressed before my wedding as was not able to get a perfect dress as I wanted. One of my friends told me about faerydress.com. I visited the site and was really amazed to see the vast collection of bridal dresses. I purchased a shining white A-line halter beaded floor length gown. I received it in within two weeks. Though it took a bit long for the dress to be delivered but I must say that the collection and prices are just wow. The dress that I bought was just the same as I saw online. I am so Happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Faerydress staff and other customers.

Faerydress?