Review of Fadbus

Fadbus reviews

eg12
7/5/13

Horrific!!!! Did not ship all that i paid for! No response from seller! I'm out of $170.00
ebay order id#200717396827. Should have include a free keyboard!!!!!

janp4
7/5/13

Please don''t believe other reviewers, i guess fadbus posted it on their own.
They will give you the fault of evrything and they will not admit anything.
My fake iphone got broken ( cracked screen ) because of a broken charger they send me.
First: They said they checked evrything and evrything was OK.
So it was my fault
Second, they just keep saying evrything is ok and its my fault
Third: they said the charger was broken and they want to send me a new, but what am i supposed to do with it? MY phone is broken !!!
Fourth: i uploaded a video and they saw the charger was broken.
So now they blame the wall socket!!!!
They said their charger was EU international normal plug.
So wait > Isn''t my wall socket International?????!!
Evry thing fits perfect expect that fking charger.

Last: they just say its my fault and i have to paf evrything
-reparation
-sendings and fees !

Just don't throw your money away.!

DONT

I also waited more than a month for my package.
First: Rotten Egg
Than Fadbus
I guess when they have lots of comments they wil change again!

alexeyt
3/8/12

The best shop. High quality of the goods and the low prices!

davida45
3/1/12

They sell used stuff as new, send you products differing from the one you bought, and this sort of things. I can't say if they're crooks, plain stupid, or both.

yuriyd
2/9/12
vitalyi
2/5/12

Secure online store with a large selection of quality products and good price

bertv
1/27/12

I wanted to cancel my order and they would not cancel it. As far as I am concerned, fadbus.com does nothing but rip you off. I would highly recommend not buying anything from them.

teresak2
1/24/12

I received excellent service from this website and would highly recommend it to anyone. I ordered an adroid apad 7" keyboard at the beginning of the year and even though I opted for regular mail service (Hong Kong to Canada), I still received it in a very reasonable amount of time. The price was unbelievably low and I am very happy with the product I got. This was my first time ordering from this website and I will definitely order again and will be referring it to friends and colleagues.

luzivaldos
1/19/12

Exide had in some shopping and not others, should be more careful when sending requests not to send wrong. more are antici

mikhails
1/15/12

A good shop! Many times, used his services. Shipping is always fast, high-quality packaging! I recommend to all!

melissam13
1/11/12

The item I selected was out of stock, the web page didn't show that it was out. And fadbus didn't tell me about it until they took my money. I asked for a refund, they said that they would return my money within 3 days, I still have not gotten my refund after four days. I will not be using this website again.

jd32
1/11/12

I received my items (2) days earlier than scheduled. They were exactly what I ordered and was well packaged. I want to thank you fadbus.com for offering quality merchandise that is affordable with free shipping that I can always depend on whenever I need your services. You are always there for me. Please keep up the great work. This is my second time ordering merchandise from you and it will definitely not be my last. Thanks again for all the great products and wonderful prices that your company offers to us as customers.

tinurr
12/27/11

In this shop awful service, the goods of the bad quality, support works badly, they consider the buyer as the idiot, I have nothing to tell more.

Questions? Get answers from the Fadbus staff and other customers.

Fadbus?