Ezpopsy.co

Ezpopsy.co

Ezpopsy.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ezpopsy.co?

“purchase experience and product”

lorraine w.
12/29/18

I did not receive a discount promised by the company, for a hand bag that was purchased, because of a glitch. It seems the system did not allow for it when I processed my payment. However, after contacting the company, they were more than helpful and accommodating, apologising for the error and offered the discount refund, and a further voucher (to which I was also entitled) on the next purchase. I already purchased a lovely handbag from them in the recent past and now done so again, with another lovely one. Thank you, Lorraine W.

lorrainew59
December 29th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Ezpopsy.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ezpopsy.co?

Have a question about Ezpopsy.co?