ExpressCargoMoversIndia

ExpressCargoMoversIndia has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ExpressCargoMoversIndia also ranks 70th among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate ExpressCargoMoversIndia?

“I am haapy with their services”

Deepika G.
6/13/15

Last month i have to move from Noida to Alwar, i was in confusion how to do this relocation. Suddenly one of my friend recommend about Express Cargo Packers And Movers company to relocate my household goods. I hired them and got free of any tension because their work is awesome. i am in Alwar now without any hassle.

“Express cargo is a fraud company.”

Sandeep P.
5/1/17

I have shifted from Delhi to Odisha. They are not picking the phone. They are fraud company and after lifting from they sale the items in market.I am going to give police complain against Mukesh having no 9718222201.

sandeepp6
May 1st, 2017
I have shifted from Delhi to Odisha. They are not picking the phone. They are fraud company and after lifting from they sale the items in market.I am going to give police complain against Mukesh having no *******201.
deepikag1
June 13th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the ExpressCargoMoversIndia staff and other customers.

Express Cargo Packers and Movers in India offers best packers and movers services in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Jaipur. Get Moving Quotes Now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExpressCargoMoversIndia?

Have a question about ExpressCargoMoversIndia?