Hostinger Migrate

Hostinger Migrate has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hostinger Migrate?

“THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE”

Laini s.
4/28/09

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE. - A man on craigslist offered a bike at an unbelievably low price, so naturally I was curious about it and emailed him. Not soon after, he continued to email me sad stories about how he was in the army and needed to sell the bike, and continued to push the sale on me. I wanted to buy it anyways, but the deal didn't sound right. He said he was using Global Express to sell the item, and continued to explain the process of giving him the payment and then he'll give me the product. He emailed me this website, and it is obviously a scam website because of the typos and the copyright information at the bottom. http://express.netne.net/index.php is a fake website and I want to do everything to keep people from falling for this.

lainis
April 28th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Hostinger Migrate staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hostinger Migrate?

Have a question about Hostinger Migrate?