ExportMasters.biz

ExportMasters.biz has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ExportMasters.biz also ranks 107th among Wholesale Clothing sites.

How would you rate ExportMasters.biz?

“Got Century 21 commercial run on HGTV!”

Kendra I.
10/15/14

Got Century 21 commercial run on HGTV! I want to thank Explore Talent for the exposure on my first commercial. Thanks to Explore Talent for giving me more access to auditions and jobs on your site.

“Hi This is the biggest fraud website I have...”

Nafeel H.
7/17/14

Hi This is the biggest fraud website I have ever seen. You can establish nice communication with the owner and he will offen talk like real business man. But he is a shark. When I paid a large sum, he wanted more. Stay away from this monster.

nafeelh
July 17th, 2014
syeda10
June 13th, 2014
this is a fraud website they use world famous brand like gucci, armani, etc..
and in electronic Apple samsung acer hp etc...
and they clam it's all original and if you see the price the bag they sell on website it's 25$ and in market it's price about more then 200$.
and on web site it's written pay on delivery when i pass a order they said pay by westren unio.
soniap4
September 27th, 2014
this page is a scam, they use it to steal money from people, they stole a considerable amount, you send them the money and do not send anything and stay with your money, without scruple thieves...
kendrai1
October 15th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the ExportMasters.biz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ExportMasters.biz?

Have a question about ExportMasters.biz?