Review of Experify.co.uk

ENQUIRIES@EXPERIFY.CO.UK

9 reviews with 5 stars

charlieh33
7/8/15

I thoroughly enjoyed my flying experience and having been interested in aviation since my school days,to have so much input was just excellent. I've done flights before where you get to 'Have control ' for a few moments in flight but to taxi,take off and actually take the plane upto 2,000 was a dream come true. My instructor Ivan was excellent in his instruction and I felt totally relaxed listening to his intructions and input. Everyone should have a go at flying,it's the best thing ever !! Oh and everyone very helpful in reception on my arrival and departure. Many thanks to all.

stephc4
4/16/15

What an incredible day out on Experify RIBs!!!! Very easy to book and a great team on hand to answer my questions on the day. Many thanks!!!

nishl1
2/23/15

Absolutely Loved this company, well organised great day out, recommend it to everyone.

avnishp
1/12/15

great experience... very well organised! friendly staff... defo recommend this 1hr aeroplane flying experience

selink
1/5/15

I recently organised a surprise helicopter ride for my partners birthday and we both loved it!
Experify were incredibly helpful in organising the whole experience and helping me to keep it a secret. I'm now looking for an excuse to go on another one!

sophies15
12/31/14

Best proposal ever!!!!!! My new fiancé proposed on a surprise London helicopter tour. The experify team made it so special for both of us and really went the extra mile. The tour itself was fantastic and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a special memorable experience!

asyas2
12/31/14

I had a surprise helicopter ride as a birthday present...one of the best experiences I've had! So beautiful! Helpful team webt out of there way to find a day in my schedule and I would love to treat someone to the same experience using this company

tamaraa3
12/30/14

I used this company for a helicopter flight over London and I would highly recommend their services. It was a totally unique experience for us (which I could not find with anyone else). Booking was easy and the overall experience was a pleasant one. Money well spent.

sarginak
12/30/14

I had the most incredible flight over London with Champagne and chocolates. The customer service was excellant, everyone from the bookings team to the Pilot himself were great. It really was such an amazing way to see the city! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Questions? Get answers from the Experify.co.uk staff and other customers.

Experify.co.uk?