ExoticMeatMarkets reviews

Tel: 1-877-398-0141
exoticmeatmarketinc@aol.com

brianf52
4/24/15

Where is the rest of my order? No one seems to answer the phone because the voicemail is full....

simont22
2/5/15

should have added - look at the grammar in the fake 5 star reviews and work out for yourself who wrote them....

davidp108
12/17/14

I ordered $200+ worth of Salamis on Dec 1st. Now it's Dec 17th, and NOTHING! I've e-mailed and called with NO RESPONSE. Are these people Out of Business? Now I need to figure out how to CANCEL my order and look somewhere else.

howardg16
10/13/14

What a jerk. Ordered online $300 worth of meat I got as a present from my mother. Love mom. Never ships. Call anshu, and he says he was out of town but never shipped, out of one item. I say how long were we out of town and was he wanting to tell me his? Long story short, he says he won't refund me, but hangs up on me.really. I did nothing wrong, he has the money, and now a monh later, still never shipped, despite $60 shipping. You can order from scam artist if you want, but if an issue, like to think you want a site that cares. All positive reviews online are planted. Overpriced to begin with, but would be worth it if a real owner who wasn't out to screw customers. We will charge back sadly...

ronyf
12/9/13

Amazing place and great, great service. I was need different kind of meats for an African theme dinner and I receive not only the most exotic meats: zebra, lion , antelope , alligator but I got also few recipes and advise how to cook the meat. Thank you so much Anshu Pathak. I will be always your customer !

carlp14
12/3/13

Everytime I place an oder, it is handled with care and passion. The man who runs the business, is a kind and generous business man with a passion for his trade. I have ordered on several occasions and each time I am treated with respect as if I am not just a customer, but a friend. The quality of the product is unmatched. No where else will you find such variety and high quality. I have recommended this site/business to many, and will continue to be a customer.

Questions? Get answers from the ExoticMeatMarkets staff and other customers.

ExoticMeatMarkets?