Review of Exhilway Global

Tel: +1 856 533 2358
usa@exhilway.com

paulm209
7/28/15

Exhilway is a innovative PE fund. Exhilway brokered my fund raising and assisted me to raise some start up capital. We are soon listing on London AIM and I am glad to say that we have received some flawless service from them.

srinivasr1
6/15/15

Exhilway India cheats the entrepreneurs by taking fees in the garb of some DD fees , attorney fee etc. i

angell44
6/14/15

We have clients of Exhilway Global since 2001 and they managed my wealth effectively. It is only in the year 2013 that Exhilway has started charging higher fee and the overall return on equity was affected, though I will agree that they have every time outperformed some of the best banks in the market.

The real problem is that the fund has outsourced it's major activities to India and their managers constantly chase us to invest in India which in itself is a loss making venture.

Exhilway must regain its focus on investors like they used to in the year 2000's.

Questions? Get answers from the Exhilway Global staff and other customers.

Exhilway Global?