Executive Valley Ft. Myres. reviews

chrisp530
Chris P.
3/14/19

Two things: I’m unable to update the credit card tobe used for my annual membership, and the vehicle fields don’t auto-fill with the cars in my profile.

johna1249
John A.
3/14/19

Your system is not allowing me to register as an Express Club Member. Error message: “no additional customer numbers available”.

joet267
Joe T.
3/14/19

As a user of your services for years, your service has been excellent. But your web site is an absolute dysfunctional mess. As an express club member I clicked the promotional link emailed to me and it took me to reservations using that code (R17STP). But it did not log me in, so it only made a reservation with no payment requested. I tried again and logged in using my express club id/pw, but the coupon code was gone and the price was higher. I tried a 3rd time and used the link and placed the res. in my cart, then logged in - but in that case while it auto-populated my name and email it did not auto-populate my automobile information or credit card. So I put all that in and paid. But who knows how many reservations I have. Also, last week I was trying to update my automobile info and that repeatedly failed - I had to call the office and they changed it. Also, the office called me last week for updated credit card info for renewal of my express club, which we accomplished - but that too should be a function of the web site. Lastly, I have 62 points in my express club but apparently no way of redeeming any thru the web site (eg for a car wash on my next trip
in). The web site seems to imply I cannot use them, so I suppose I'll inquire about that when I come in in May (assuming I remember, and then I have to go inside to handle that). Your web site is nasty. Even when I spoke to Mary in the office, she too had trouble updating my credit card.

dustiv
Dusti V.
3/13/19

Always prompt and always professional.. don't forget to tip them! They work hard! And while traveling sometimes you can forget about these things especially when over tired.. .but dont! They do great job! I will use them every time I travel.

karenh630
Karen H.
3/12/19

It's good. Just confused about using points for free parking. I was told to just make the reservation to show pay on the day we leave & you would adjust the amount due by the point value available. Hope this is the correct procedures.

pats351
Pat S.
3/8/19

Such prompt service, both up arrival and departure at your facility. I appreciate the friendly staff the most!

frede43
Fred E.
3/5/19

Web page is confusing. Phone number does not accept dashes. Completion denied. but didn't know why. Had to experiment in all boxes to determine problem.

anthonyr93
Anthony R.
3/4/19

I used your parking service last fall I don't remember anything going wrong I always have good experiences with your parking service

moirac7
Moira C.
3/4/19

My experience with Executive Valet was smooth and easy. I was quickly picked up at the terminal and in my car within 20 minutes after landing. They were very professional and accommodating! The price was very reasonable too!

normac63
Norma C.
3/4/19

You have sent this survey to me too soon. I have a reservation with Executive Valet for the coming week.

teric41
Teri C.
3/4/19

Outstanding service. Our driver did not show up on the morning of the 18th Feb, we ending taking our own car and calling EP to secure a spot. Done and dusted.

lindab1155
Linda B.
3/4/19

Executive Valet is great! Back from a long trip, onto the bus and your car is ready, waiting and running. Just jump in and head home....it is as easy as that with Executive Valet.

maureenr54
Maureen R.
3/4/19

Forgot password and even though I received the link to change it wouldn't open and would not load. I could not log in therefore.

johna1238
John A.
3/3/19

Why doesn’t it prepopulate info such as make, color, and model of car. Also credit card, last 4 digits? It would make it easier.

pamelaw208
Pamela W.
3/1/19

Easy Checkout! Easy pickup and the car had been turned and was ready to go, no waiting for it to cool down after a week out in the hot sun. It was great!

georgef220
George F.
2/26/19

Have used your service may time. Very easy to make reservation on line, great service and friendly people.

billt190
Bill T.
2/25/19

I have used multiple times and will continue doing so. Great Customer Service, Affordable Parking Prices!!

roberts1692
Robert S.
2/18/19

When I've had a question and call your office, your associates are very helpful and courteous. Thanks!

frankb340
Frank B.
2/18/19

Nice site, which i got the same deal this week as next week as it is double the price with only staying 2 more days.

dpsihountasatfs
dpsihountasatf s.
2/18/19

your site never works! I have hit the "sign up for express club" about a dozen times - the number of times I have stayed with you since moving to Fort Myers from St. Louis last summer. The place I parked in St. Louis for 17 years was MUCH easier to have a frequent parker account with! Here it NEVER works. I write to Andrea, and she writes back, but I've YET been able to log in, make sure I've gotten credit for all of my stays, see what points I have earned, etc. When do we start collecting awards? Like I said, I've stayed there nearly a dozen times. I am keeping track of all dates myself, since I can't trust your site - it never works.

lenk23
Len K.
2/18/19

I have to renter my address and card info every time I order, although it as the same as previously entered in my express account. This reservation process, using coupon you e mailed to me should be simpler if I log into my account ( which I did). Please make sure I only have one reservation!

haroldj25
Harold J.
2/18/19

Web site does not work very well. Cannot schedule any car care products. Does not remember my car or credit card.

debbiek83
Debbie K.
2/17/19

Pick up and drop off each way was quick and easy. I had my car detailed and they did a fantastic job!

annh309
Ann H.
2/17/19

I had a promo code from an advertisement. It did not work. Thought you might have a promotion for first time users of your service.

raymondl103
Raymond L.
2/14/19

When I fly out of Fort Myers I always leave my car at executive valet it’s the quickest and easiest way to get in and out of the airport

Questions? Get answers from the Executive Valley Ft. Myres. staff and other customers.

Executive Valley Ft. Myres.?