Review of eWigs

eWigs reviews

erikar49
3/12/19

s I wish I had checked on the reviews before. I had to wait for 4 weeks to get the hair piece I paid too much for real hair and it was not what I ordered. My emails were never answered. The "company" sits in China and the German firm I ordered it from does not answer any emails so all I can say do not order anything from that webside

lyndag53
12/26/18

This company is scamming consumers. They are based in China. They claim they have "fast shipping and easy return". When you select the product from the images on their site, they write you back and say that "it's being manufactured." After waiting two weeks I contacted them and they replied "it's ready." What I received looked nothing like the wig in the photo and they refused to refund my money. See photos of what I ordered and what they shipped. They're basically thieves.

deborahh266
11/4/18

Paid £170 arrived awlful could have got the same anywhere fir 20 quid and it took 3-4
Weeks to arrive ! Contacting PayPal
For help getting refund

tammys93
7/24/18

Oh my god why didnot I look at the reviewsame they sent me an ugly assume black wig for 300 bucks took over 10 days to get it and it's not really hair tried 24 hour service it don't exist

edv35
5/19/18

Do not buy anything from this people!You never get what you see on picture and never get your money back after you ship your order back.Customer service is terrible and Mr. Martin is lier #1

randin4
4/30/18

They stole my money. First off they sent me the wrong colored wig. The wig looked nothing like the picture and a red colored wig. This wig did not work for me. So my contact person Martin Carter gave me instructions to return wig for full refund of $150.00. Returned wig which cost me another $30.00 and NO REFUND! Now they completely ignore me. This company is located in Asia but shes not known it till after you worried that we do not order from this company you will be ripped off! If you live in the USA I would have void this company like the plague. They are diss honest and will steal your money , You will not get the weed that you want I would stick to companies in the USA!

Tip for consumers: Martin Carter Customerservice is a liar and ignores your emails and they will not refund your money! This Is an Asian based company don’t make the same mistake I made,

maggiep32
10/10/17

I bought a wig from them and when I got it it did not resembled in any way the picture, the color, the texture, the haircut, in fact it looked like something out of a terror movie. I sent it back after exchanging several emails with this fake company and they gave me an address in China that, later I found that, did not exist. They told me they will refund my money, but I had to pay for the return cost. That was six months ago!! I sent several email and they gave me the turn around. Do not buy anything from this people!

donnam240
9/14/17

I purchased 2 wigs and when I received them they did not resemble the wigs photos I selected at all!
The workmanship was so deplorable, I couldn't believe how shotty the quality was poor poor. I will not be purchasing from this company in the future.
Im being civil I could have said it in a manner that would reflect on myself as being uncivilized.

marilynk20
7/20/17

When delivered customs wanted extra $70.00 which EWigs did not tell me about.l refused parcel and sent it back, now company won't refund money back to pay pal.
Tried customer service but just got the "run around"and now won't respond.Pay pal resolution won't help,they just respond company proved tracking number.

stanislavag1
7/10/17

This company is such a scam I regret not doing better research before I ordered a wig.!!Their reviews on the website are totally fake and as a customer, I cannot leave a comment there.
The wig came, and if you see the picture I don;t have to tell you it was worse quality than $12 wig on amazon!WITH ACTUAL HOLES IN IT! just Awful! They offered to give me instant 40% back but I feel like for the price I paid for this awful thing, I wanted all my money back. I WAS LIED TO!
I shipped the wig back, on my own expense, and have not heard back from customer service since (it's been 4 weeks) NOONE IS GETTING BACK TO ME AND NO RE-FUND. i WOULD NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE AGAIN.
please save yourself the trouble and a headache and never order any products from them.It's a scam

margaretw76
4/25/17

The wig has arrived and it is fabulous!
I have not received the wig stand as promised. After contacting the customer service, they sent a wig stand and wig cap to me. Will order again.

bellad14
4/25/17

DO NOT BUY HERE! I warned you!! I bought a wig for a friend, and this is the WORT wig I have seen in my entire life. They send the wigs from china, and they do not take returns. Even if you buy through Paypal, they are thieves they know what they are doing! ALL reviews on this site are fake! ALL the 4 start and 5 star reviews are FAKE

cindya41
3/27/17

I just received my wig in the mail and words can't explain how happy I am with this wig. The colors are bright and the hair doesn't look like a Barbie dolls hair.. very realistic!

patriciap109
3/2/17

Order this wig, it took a month to get it after payment, wrong color, what I order is certainly not what I go, they want to give me $20.00 as a refund I paid $64.00, I have asked to give me the address where I could send this UGLY wig back, now they are not responding to my emails!! WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE; THIS IS A ROYAL RIP OFF!!!! THEY SHOULD GET -10 STARS!!!

annettel23
2/26/17

Worst wig ever.Ordered brown got strawberry blonde.Can't use it and cost too much to return it.Delivery is slow and duty very expensive. A$ 65.00 wig plus $54.00 for duty

jillb65
1/19/17

I ordered a wig through this company. It took forever for it to arrive but they charged my credit card immediately, through PayPal. I communicated with PayPal and they came back and said it was delivered. Which it was that day. I have owned a lot of wigs and hairpieces and this wigs is the worst. I emailed the company to find out how to return it and I NEVER heard back from their customer service. I didn't even receive an invoice/packing slip with the wig and now I cannot return it. DO NOT do business with this company. PS: I have never written a negative review for any company, but when a company does not even bother to communicate with customers, that's where I draw the line.

deborahk45
1/3/17

I think this wig will become one of my favorite units... at first I was hesitant about ordering a wig on ewigsna since Ive used my own personal vendor for years now but I have to say that I wish I ordered a 2nd or 3rd duplicate but for a first time order I played it safe. Overall, it is very nice... the hair is extremely soft and beautiful. Upon inspection, I noticed that while the description says this is a front lace, its more like a half lace unit because the lace section is fairly large allowing for amble parting space which I love. The wig makers ventilated the hair in front in two different directions which made for a natural part in the front which for me was great since I tweeze parts into my units anyway so it made for a great guide to further tweeze a natural part!! I very much like this wig, but there is one flaw that I noticed... (neither are big deals to me but just something to mention). The hair doesnt hold a curl for long... I used both a curling iron and slept overnight with flexirods and the curls only lasted for a 20 - 50 mins tops. Now Im not sure if hair spray would allow for extra hold but I dont like to use a lot of product on my units so maybe this will just be for straight wrap styles. By again, I will be ordering another wig since I do like to rotate my wigs (they last longer that way).

janices66
12/30/16

i sent for a wig and when it arrived it was so fake looking and unmanagible and stringy, irequested info to send it back and exchange for a better quality wig and have gotten nothing but double talk no cooperation at all but they are happy to have my $$$ but wont respond to working with me to exchange. very disappoited in this company and martin carter in cust service. beware potential cust. seems all they care about is getting your $$ and to hell with any resolve.

rickv19
12/27/16

The wig arrived two months late, so no wig at the costume party I bought it for. It did not come as advertised. It was dark brown instead of gray, not real hair, but synthetic. It looked like something from the head of a cheap doll. I asked to return it, but they told me to keep it and they would send me $40. The wig cost me $116. I still have have not seen the "refund" on my credit card printout. Criminals!I suspect the good reviews posted here are from people who work for the company. Zero stars.

melissam150
11/27/16

Don't expect what you ordered. I ordered blonde and it came one month later in a black color opposite of my natural color. And the hair came out in strands and strands.
I put it right in the garbage. It's not worth sending back to the other side of the world and only get 40% of your money back.

michellef94
11/27/16

Well I ordered a human hair wig , the pix was 2 colors maybe 3 ,a blonde and 2 slightly darker shades,was 22 inch long thick and soft ,color wasn't like the pix it was bright solid blonde .but with professional hair dye added medium brown in a caramel and left some blonde strands and actually looks really pretty washed it several times and still silky and smooth overall I'm happy except the color was wrong and the size was large and I take up at petite.I will buy another one ,word of advice buy lighter than you want because you can color it darker but only buy a professional,usually can't go back blonde only darker

danaa19
9/24/16

My human hair wig looked totally fake and nothing like the photo. They also have no interest in making you happy or giving you a refund. I will only advise people to NOT waste their time w this company.

joyd28
9/19/16

I bought a wig from ewigsna and I love it, looks like natural hair. Fits great, waves are perfect, im 5'6 and it touches me butt. So worth the money. Better then any 100.00 wig ive purchased. Highly recommend.

williamt106
6/14/16

Hi..... I have bought three Sku ewlw56 wigs from yourselves and they have been absolutely amazing, Martin gave me a $10 coupon and code is YourwigsYRH for order over $100, it's really nice. The quality was better, the cap being firmer the hairline being very realistic and overall of the highest quality. I don't even need to use wig tape on this one. If I wanted to order another wig, how do I describe this wig to you to make certain that I get the same cap design again next time? ....

A very happy customer, thanks :-)

triciab17
5/13/16

It shipped super fast. Wasn't supposed to be here till next Monday. So I'm pleased. It looks and feels so real . I love it. I'll definitely buy other colors.

it is a good company. i love the nice customer service and get a coupon code(wigsnancy) which can use everytime.

By John J.

Hi sweetheart! If you get any contact number, please let me know. I ordered a wine-red-12" human hair wig, but I was shocked when I opened the package they deliveted. They sent me a fake looking brown granny wig kinda look like a cap . I almost cried; they are scam ...scam....scam.

By Tabi K.

Ewigsna is a good company. I bought a synthetic wig last month and got it very quickly. Very beautiful style & color.

By Mary L.
Questions? Get answers from the eWigs staff and other customers.

2 Photos for eWigs