Review of Evoguer

Evoguer reviews

SITE CLOSED

stanm
4/14/10

Another fake website. This one changed to www.labotta.com

kelithaems
12/6/09

Received my shipment, It is in excellent condition, and I am so excited. I will come back to buy from this site again. Great communication.

chriso1
3,046 helpful votes
12/5/09

Clone of voguelande, also phony. See: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.voguelande.com

reemj
12/4/09

I've been purchased from this site over years. Great bags! Great customer service! It's a good place for online shopping. I love to share this site to all my friends! Recommended!!!!!

tonyam
12/2/09

I was completely satisfied with all aspects of my purchase, came quickly, and packaged beautifully!! I will purchase from them again!

mylaa
10/31/09

I have personally purchased a bag from this site, in august 09. After waiting for nearly 2 months I received my chanel bag. It is a complete FAKE! I can't believe I was so gullible...I should have known that an original can't be selling for that price..So for all those out there BEWARE OF EVOGUER.COM they sell counterfeit or copy designer handbags.

judyn
9/28/09

check out http://forum.purseblog.com/authenticate-this/evoguer-com-is-this-site-legit-455226.html
FAKE FAKE FAKE, someone else got scammed and this time the person doing the corresponding is using the name "Susan" I guess they think that will inspire more trust in women than men. Ask about the money wire option, you'll see the money that is being wired it to an asian name and the biggest counterfeiters out there are China and Korea

Questions? Get answers from the Evoguer staff and other customers.

Evoguer?