Review of Evisa.com.vn

info@evisa.com.vn

lindau5
Linda U.
3/23/18

It would help to have a "you'll need these things" (picture of passport information page, photo of face) prior to getting to the page that requests it.

daveu5
Dave U.
3/22/18

this is my second time - and I hope this one is as efficient as the last.

Last time I had expedited arrival service - I didn't see it as an option on this application. Does this come later? or is it not available at Da Nang airport?

jamesw577
James W.
3/14/18

only one complaint. The drop down box on the web page would not allow us to change it from express processing

anthonyt136
Anthony T.
3/9/18

It was great and very fast. Hopefully we will receive the visa as estimated date then it would be the best ever visa service I ever had.

amym322
Amy M.
2/26/18

evisacom28896 arrive Hanoi airport & depart from Hai Phong Airport. Thank you for all your assistance!

mwb
MW B.
2/25/18

Thank you for providing this service. It is much easier than having to visit our local embassy to get a visa. The website was easy to use and functioned perfectly. And the delivery of our visas was faster than expected. Next stop, Vietnam!

midorik1
Midori K.
2/19/18

thank you for your kindness. i hope i can get my visa properly. if there is Japanese translation, your site is gonna be much more useful for japaneses. thank you a lot.

germainl2
Germain L.
1/2/18

Your chat say in a minute will be there but never get there in more than 30 minutes so have stop waiting. Have to use mail.

makoh
Mako H.
12/19/17

Love the convenience and robustness of your site & service! This is my second time ordering through you :)

vasudevans1
Vasudevan S.
12/16/17

Your website is much improved than before. you should also provide an option for 6 month multiple entry visa if available

lindab592
Linda B.
12/3/17

I am using this service from last three years and not a single time I regret. I am very happy with the services and superb communication.

jonb184
Jon B.
11/8/17

I had trouble putting my mobile number in - my Visa has an Australian billing address but I have a Philippine mobile number. I selected the correct country code for the Philippines (63).

robertq18
Robert Q.
10/19/17

Website is a little tricky to use... Not sure this is best price available. VIP service at airport is higher than other services but visa letter fee is less.

tomsj1
TOMS J.
10/18/17

very easy; user friendly; simple information; overall excellent and received the visa approval before the scheduled time; already recommended your firm to my friends who would be joining me in the meeting in Ho Chi Minh.

dql
DQ L.
9/1/17

When I tried to pay via paypal the site was unavailable. Might need to fix that part. OTherwise very good experience

lorrainek26
Lorraine K.
8/15/17

The service we received was excellent and very efficient. I would definitely use this service again in the future if required. Thank you!

henriettah3
henrietta h.
7/28/17

Straightforward process. Clear user friendly website. Good customer service which addressed queries promptly. Efficient service. Delivery of visas within scheduled time. Would highly recommend the services of evita.con.vn

appus
APPU S.
7/19/17

I got the certificate the next day. Now i need to keep my fingers crossed for whether it is accepted during check in

kenk124
Ken K.
6/29/17

Was much easier than trying to figure this out on the VN government website. I hope this works and, as promised and paid for, someone will meet me on arrival and expedite the whole process.

kamalk13
Kamal K.
6/29/17

Overall experience with evisa.com.vn is very cooperative. Site is self explanatory. Thanks for making the applications so easy.

janiceb179
Janice B.
6/23/17

If the Visa is on time, it'll be fantastic. Just became a US citizen, forgot about visa, as Vietnamese passport holders do not require a visa...

jacqueliner81
Jacqueline R.
5/14/17

It was good; but the payment gateway does not work on Chrome. After you enter payment, you get a blank screen. I had to use Safari to make it work.

linc18
Lin c.
5/11/17

E - visa very fast!
The day is complete visa!
It makes me feel very happy!
I will continue to use E - visa

danal71
Dana L.
5/8/17

I've been through other visa processes, and this is BY FAR the most convenient, efficient, stress-free process. THANK YOU for making this so easy.

utv
ut v.
5/3/17

THE EVISA.COM.VN DOING OUTSTANDING JOB I GET MY GRANTED PERMISSION LETTER JUT 2 DAYS
ITHANK YOU FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICES
UT VAN TRAN

Questions? Get answers from the Evisa.com.vn staff and other customers.

Evisa.com.vn?