EverywhereChair.com reviews

3,800 reviews with 5 stars

mirandam43
Miranda M.
3/13/19

The team was able to answer my questions for a rush project via online chat and worked with me to ensure all details were completed on time. The chairs arrived a day earlier then anticipated too and were a big hit at the event and afterwards.

micahelm2
Micahel M.
3/9/19

The website had a sale advertised that was no longer in effect. A simple email explaining my concern was answered and the sale price honored.

andya72
Andy a.
2/15/19

It is very important to pay attention to the fit of the wooden dowels in the seat covers or you may become frustrated.

maryl342
Mary L.
12/27/18

I was so pleased on the quick response! I love my old director chair, it goes to all the art fairs that I do, and can't go without it. When I found your website it was so easy to find the seat I needed and it was easy to order the correct size! When it arrived (really fast I couldn't believe it...) it slipped on with no problems. I have booked marked your site for future needs. Thanks again, MLK

charlesk192
Charles K.
12/23/18

Your website was very easy to use when ordering replacement seats and backs for my director's chairs. I found exactly what I was looking for, and was able to select both the fabric and color that I wanted. Thanks for making it so easy!

susanr271
Susan R.
12/16/18

I've never purchased replacement parts for my chair before, but Everywhere Chair made it super easy and the material is great! So thankful that they were able to deliver so quickly as well!

jilla124
Jill A.
12/15/18

I am very happy with my purchase, and am impressed with the service I received. Very helpful and responsive.

jessem148
Jesse M.
12/14/18

Aside from my local United States Postal Service, I loved every single aspect of this experience. From the initial ordering process all the way to my eyes lighting up seeing how well done my mother's Christmas gift was made. I would absolutely consider purchasing my very own chair after she expires to show my true appreciation. Thank you for making my life just a little bit more meaningful. I know this sounds eccentric but I am a real person and that is my honest opinion. Please give this company your money.

marshae12
Marsha E.
12/11/18

Pleased with quick service and product quality. Would have liked to see the finished product on line prior to ordering.

dough186
Doug H.
12/4/18

I placed an order for a chair and the writing had a special character over the "e". I couldn't find out how to do it so I placed the order anyway. I got a call from EverywhereChair and they understood exactly what I needed, it was wonderful, they understood, reached out to me and the chair was perfect. Thanks so much for looking at each order individually and knowing what I wanted.

hollyp56
Holly P.
12/2/18

These chairs turned out really great. I love them. The only downfall is the price. They are fairly expensive for what you get. You could totally do this at home on a chair you can buy for $20 at the store with iron on letters.

helgam8
Helga M.
11/20/18

Fast and easy. The chair is perfect for my sister, a naturalist who goes on nature walks and excursions. She can now walk along with the rest of the team and rest when needed instead of staying behind.

kellyr215
Kelly R.
11/13/18

I'm amazed how quickly I received my personalized gift order! The quality of the chairs is beyond what I expected. Overall, a wonderful shopping experience. I would definitely consider this company for future purchases.

alexv87
Alex V.
11/12/18

I was very pleasantly surprised with how quickly the order shipped, and how the product was to my exact specifications. Thanks!

grandmap27
Grandma P.
11/9/18

Although pleased with my purchase of replacement directors chair covers, I will be returning and ordering a different color. I have been overruled by my 10 year old granddaughter whose playroom we are redecorating! It's OK she worked very hard on the painting!!

nadineh22
Nadine H.
11/3/18

Extremely fast service and delivery! Packaged well. The color was exactly as shown.
The replacement chair covers fit perfectly for our older Gold Medal director chairs.
Thanks for super service, I highly recommend this company.

patriciag332
Patricia G.
11/2/18

A little confusing as I wanted an upgrade to leather. I have no idea if I was able to achieve that. Regardless I am good with my order. If I receive both canvas and leather that’s fine. I’m
Just hoping for good quality. I have been shopping for an affordable leather directors chair for a long time

carolek34
Carole K.
10/30/18

Replaced the canvas seat and back of an old, favorite directors chair. Lots of colors to choose from. Order received quickly and as promised. Chair looks great again. Easy ordering and good prices.

davidl945
David L.
10/12/18

A lot of good choices in replacement covers, and very cool that I can link directly to my Amazon account, makes checking out really quick

robinp152
Robin P.
9/30/18

Received my Gold Medal Directors Chair canvas seat and back replacements. Ordered green, red, periwinkle and royal blue. Colors are vibrant, fabric is nice and thick. Very pleased with this product!

annb376
Ann B.
9/27/18

I was having a difficult time finding canvas replacements for my director's chair because it is wider than usual. Everywhere Chair not only had the larger size, they had it in numerous colors. The parts arrived more quickly than anticipated and my chair looks great.

shirleyp104
Shirley P.
9/26/18

I was concerned the while rounded hard plastic caps on the legs might slip especially the one for the cane.

barbarac427
Barbara C.
9/13/18

Very satisfied with customer service and speedy replacement of defective first order . Chair legs were uneven and contact to customer service with pictures of the problem resulted in sending another chair which was even and balanced.

krystalr11
Krystal R.
9/8/18

Loved the product which was hard to find (flat stick canvas director chair cover) since P1 stopped selling them but didn't love the price and shipping fee. I'm glad that you offered many shipping options though so I could select the cheapest one!

hollyj43
Holly J.
9/5/18

Thank you so much, this was PERFECT, great color and complementary stitching. Done very fast. So sorry I am late to confirm I received my order. Thank you again.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?