EverywhereChair.com reviews

3,650 reviews with 4 stars

richardh383
Richard H.
12/12/18

price kept indexing up when I viewed options, even though I didn't add them. Resolved by exiting and starting over, and only opening options I wanted.

stephenb403
Stephen B.
12/7/18

do not demand people type out a comment.

i should have been able to stop survey with just 1-10 num of stars answers.

the fact that I am still typing right now is diminishing my satisfaction

if I had another 1 minute to waste i would go back and reduce my level of satisfaction

mikes1492
Mike S.
11/13/18

If you have free shipping it should be automatic I feel. And after you enter the code you should not have to pick free shipping again on the complete the order screen.

pamelag157
Pamela G.
10/30/18

The actual shopping on your real website was so very easy. I tried multiple, multiple times to order from the website where you can see your chair and it was a complete disaster- whether it being adding additional chairs to the order, correcting a spelling error, or anything else with the test box! Much better to order from the real website, for sure!

kandicen1
Kandice N.
10/3/18

The product arrived quickly and I was pleased with the quality and they fit my directors chairs perfectly. I was glad to see that they were made in the USA!

deborahb344
Deborah B.
9/26/18

I was trying to match an existing director chair, and the match is adequate. I do not believe the seating section is as wide as your site says, but I can live with it.

vincents117
Vincent S.
8/21/18

Item was a chair seat that met the dimensions but was not the replacement seat that I had been looking for.

hollys160
Holly S.
7/28/18

The order was delivered to my address and I had requested it be sent to another address. The order was received in a timely manner but sent to the wrong address

catherinea94
Catherine A.
7/28/18

First you offered USPS shipping at $6, then I went to paypal and came back and all that was available was UPS at $10.

Switch and bait much.

lueana
Luean A.
7/20/18

googled "Everywherechair.com" did not get site I wanted;Called customer service who emailed how to find what I wanted

richardk223
Richard K.
7/20/18

Not happy that I could order the chair from Amazon and shipping cost was $15.99 vs the $33 on your website. Had to use your site in order to get the chair with the horsehead logo I wanted.

jeffreyl304
Jeffrey L.
6/1/18

Got message shipping info changed. Needed to refresh shipping rate selection before order would process. Don't understand why I had to do this.

wesw31
Wes W.
5/1/18

The deck chair canvases appear a bit roughly made, meaning that thread ends aren't well trimmed, especi6on the chair back piece.

susang309
Susan G.
4/27/18

The replacement seats and seat backs installed easily. The Mediterranean Blue color is a great accent for our condo. I'm hoping the Sunbrella fabric resists fading.

alisonl33
Alison L.
4/7/18

My only problem is I need to return the first cover I ordered. It was the wrong one.
I don't know where to get the RMA number.

johng896
John G.
3/30/18

I would like to have seen an expected delivery date before I completed the order. Fingers crossed I get it in time.

carolynr81
Carolyn R.
3/9/18

When I typed in everywhere chair, I was immediately directed to Amazon where your products
are also featured, ( although not all). I was not initially aware that you had your own website.

I paid for second day.priority mail, but did not receive my package for over a week. However
that could have been on our end, I did not bother to check into it further.

karens614
Karen S.
3/9/18

Item listed on web page as in stock was not available in the only color offered. Another color of the same item was $4 more expensive and I only found it by going back to Google. Would have been nice if all the color options were on the same shopping page.

taman
Tama N.
2/13/18

Expensive and not precisely the dimensions that I specified but it fits. I appreciate that the order was verified by the seamstress and was produced and shipped with extreme alacrity.

patriciac346
Patricia C.
12/12/17

My order came promptly, quicker than expected (Even with it being shipped to Canada), even though I had ordered custom words on the chair. Very happy with the quality and service. Unfortunately the customs charges I had to pay afterward made the purchase that much more costly, of which is out of your control. If you had a Canadian distributor I would most definitely purchase again.

jenng29
Jenn G.
12/7/17

Had several issues with the form. Had to re-enter several fields several times. Aside from the initial frustration with the form I am very pleased with the company and product. The kid director chair is adorable and well made. I was very excited to buy a chair made in the USA.

tarac67
Tara C.
12/7/17

Always get great comments when I use my foldable stool with a carry bag. Tell people about Everywhere Chair each time. Just received a new portable stool and a velcro loop to carry it, hoping it does as well. Now I can keep one in the Jeep for use any time.

adaa10
Ada A.
12/5/17

The site was user friendly and the delivery was quick. I love the colors and it was perfect/as pictured when delivered.

timb296
Tim B.
11/28/17

Difficult time placing order. I tried to order on my phone first. I signed up to receive a $5 discount for a first time order. Then I couldn't check out, so I then went to my laptop. At that point I was not offered the $5 discount. I feel I will be happy with the product. just had difficulty ordering. Thanks.

paulettep11
Paulette P.
11/2/17

Website makes choosing colors VERY confusing. I came and went from the site several times before I made my final decision. I'm a seamstress but don't have a heavy-duty machine or would have made these myself. Thought your price per set was too high but your internet competition is scarce otherwise I would have gone with a lower-priced product. My director's chairs are quite old. I've already refinished them myself in the 15 years I've had them. They were slightly smaller than your measurements that are likely standard for the chairs of today so fit my chairs kind of baggy. Website wasn't perfect, product wasn't perfect, canvas quality had fabric flaws, price wasn't perfect, delivery WAS perfect. You need to focus on quality control, get a better website designer, and drop your prices slightly... in other words concentrate on value. Thanks for the chance to give feedback.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?