EverywhereChair.com reviews

3,622 reviews with 3 stars

lynnb145
Lynn B.
2/5/19

The measuring guidelines for the seat replacement need to be improved. We followed the instructions, but still received the wrong size.

sandram436
SANDRA M.
10/2/18

needed to correct information on order and had to delete everything and then go back and reorder again.

gloriab94
Gloria B.
8/29/18

I tried to order 2 dark blue chairs, but it would only take 1 and did not give me a message that only one was available. I ended up ordering the 2nd one in the pacific blue. I actually wanted 2 dark blue chairs.

davidl1027
David L.
8/28/18

I had hard time changing the quantity many times had to do all over.
Wanted 2, accidently left it 1. Tried to change to 2, on order page it now said 3. Did all order page over again. Put in 2 again, order page now said 5!!!! Had to x out whole order page and do it all again for the 3 rd time to get the quantity (2) correct on order page.

nancys496
Nancy S.
8/5/18

Shopping was good, I can rate higher once I receive my purchase in s timely matter and in good condition

wd14
W D.
7/24/18

First order canvas & embroidered name were perfect. Second order for replacement canvas and imprint were disappointing. Not the same quality material or workmanship. Imprint looks cheap next to embroidery.

joanc146
Joan C.
7/17/18

everything was very good except the description on the website was not entirely clear about whether or not the director chair seats were flat rod or round rod. I only needed one new seat. but I had to order 2 different sets and return one.

jenniferp345
Jennifer P.
6/2/18

I could not see what my monogrammed looked like after I picked my selections. Also, your shipping costs are way too high.

conniersquon
Conniersquo N.
5/27/18

Shipping too high if I could had found the products any where else I would have probably not bought them.

nank11
Nan K.
5/27/18

Site continued to say I could use special coupon "flag 8" but when I typed it in I got message that didn't apply. No on-line chat or customer service available.

traceyb102
Tracey B.
5/23/18

Very happy with the way the personalized chair looked when delivered. Had a hard time finding the "design center" to view the different fonts, but was glad I did find it. Perfect gift for my Mother's Day present!

maryd352
Mary D.
5/4/18

I was on the site 3 times and had trouble finding the areas I found on previous visits depending upon how I approached it.

jennyf73
Jenny F.
3/9/18

Your web site was really hard to navigate. It kept jumping all over the place. I used Google Chrome as a browser.

dedew
Dede w.
1/15/18

Custom fabric was not sewn well and the fabric thickness was too great to fit the loops into the chair.

reginak20
Regina K.
12/26/17

I was confused during the ordering process about how to select color choice and whether it was recorded when I got to the cart. My order arrived in the color choice I selected and it was the correct size for my chair. I had previously ordered a "director's chair" seat replacement from another company that was several inches too small. I was not aware there were different sized "director's chairs".

kathryns83
Kathryn S.
12/20/17

The stock Sunbrella cover color I wanted to order wasn't shown in the drop down list of color options and there was nothing to clarify whether this color was unavailable or a custom color. This was frustrating and is the main reason I didn't give the shopping experience a higher rating.

josephg205
Joseph G.
11/13/17

Site did not accept correction of credit card information error. Required I use another credit care.

deboraha76
Deborah A.
10/14/17

I typed in the entire order and hit submit, and I had to do the whole thing all over again. A PIA!!!

gregorym66
Gregory M.
8/28/17

I ordered a customized replacement director chair canvass. The web site should be changed so the customer can see the actual font with the lettering before placing the order. I would have chosen a different font

josepha126
Joseph A.
8/21/17

Shopping was fine but check out confusing. I was offered an additional $5 off if I signed up for newsletter. After I signed up and confirmed email, I couldn't find place order button. It was hidden by newsletter pop up. Now I am not sure I got the $5 off.

davidw628
David W.
8/19/17

I ordered the wrong item - a rod fitting rather than the bar fitting for director chairs - on my initial order I never saw the option and it defaulted to rod - possibly my mistake but I don't believe so.

maryl367
Mary L.
6/29/17

It was difficult to use your website on a phone and the shipping time was not clear. However I did receive the items when I need them and they are just fine

charreahj
charreah j.
6/29/17

Since advertising custom printing, some printing should be included in initial advertising instead of having to pay for every line of text. bait and switch on pricing

margaretr85
Margaret R.
6/29/17

Gold medal did not offer a replacement color that the chair originally came in - so had to order Sunbrella

maryj285
Mary J.
6/29/17

loved the demo on measuring the chairs to order but postage was confusing should be a link in the page where you select sipping to show how long,

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?