EverywhereChair.com reviews

patriciac346
Patricia C.
12/12/17

My order came promptly, quicker than expected (Even with it being shipped to Canada), even though I had ordered custom words on the chair. Very happy with the quality and service. Unfortunately the customs charges I had to pay afterward made the purchase that much more costly, of which is out of your control. If you had a Canadian distributor I would most definitely purchase again.

jenng29
Jenn G.
12/7/17

Had several issues with the form. Had to re-enter several fields several times. Aside from the initial frustration with the form I am very pleased with the company and product. The kid director chair is adorable and well made. I was very excited to buy a chair made in the USA.

tarac67
Tara C.
12/7/17

Always get great comments when I use my foldable stool with a carry bag. Tell people about Everywhere Chair each time. Just received a new portable stool and a velcro loop to carry it, hoping it does as well. Now I can keep one in the Jeep for use any time.

adaa10
Ada A.
12/5/17

The site was user friendly and the delivery was quick. I love the colors and it was perfect/as pictured when delivered.

gregoryt32
Gregory T.
12/1/17

Found the director's chair feet I needed quickly and the order came flying through just as the site promised! Outstanding quality and fulfillment!

rashiellet
Rashielle T.
12/1/17

I'm very happy with my order! My package was delivered to me much earlier than I anticipated, and in great condition.

timb296
Tim B.
11/28/17

Difficult time placing order. I tried to order on my phone first. I signed up to receive a $5 discount for a first time order. Then I couldn't check out, so I then went to my laptop. At that point I was not offered the $5 discount. I feel I will be happy with the product. just had difficulty ordering. Thanks.

benjaming44
Benjamin G.
11/23/17

Great shopping experience. The site was easy to use, the chair we bought was great quality and it shipped very quickly

karenk273
Karen K.
11/14/17

Was so easy to order and to make my selections. I know my granddaughter will love her personalized chair for Christmas.

josephg205
Joseph G.
11/13/17

Site did not accept correction of credit card information error. Required I use another credit care.

jamies217
Jamie S.
11/10/17

Excellent customer service. Extensive. easy to use website. Very quick shipping. I will recommend Everywhere Chair to everyone!

happyd11
Happy d.
11/5/17

I had previously bought this item on Amazon for my mother who lives in Canada and has lost it. She loves this walking stick chair - it allows her to walk much longer distances and independence. I have bought her other walking stick chairs but they were too tall and heavy for her who is 4'9".

paulettep11
Paulette P.
11/2/17

Website makes choosing colors VERY confusing. I came and went from the site several times before I made my final decision. I'm a seamstress but don't have a heavy-duty machine or would have made these myself. Thought your price per set was too high but your internet competition is scarce otherwise I would have gone with a lower-priced product. My director's chairs are quite old. I've already refinished them myself in the 15 years I've had them. They were slightly smaller than your measurements that are likely standard for the chairs of today so fit my chairs kind of baggy. Website wasn't perfect, product wasn't perfect, canvas quality had fabric flaws, price wasn't perfect, delivery WAS perfect. You need to focus on quality control, get a better website designer, and drop your prices slightly... in other words concentrate on value. Thanks for the chance to give feedback.

johna508
John A.
11/1/17

I was blown away at how quickly the order was processed, shipped and received. Mine was a small order, but all the more reason I was impressed.

amandaj141
Amanda J.
11/1/17

We had a great experience. Fast, sized properly, and cute. I hope these hold up for a long while because the fabric is a bit thinner than our original ones but it sure beats buying new chairs!

kima132
Kim A.
10/30/17

Please so far. Hopefully, a quality product will be sent in a timely manner with the specifics of the order. Royal Blue chair with arms. Coach Danni on first line. Garcia-Havens on the second line. Thank you.

pa37
P A.
10/27/17

Very clear distinction about flat-stick vs round-stick covers. Excellent guidance on size & color. Perfect fit!

ruthc76
Ruth C.
10/24/17

I received replacement canvas for my directors chairs very quickly. They fit perfectly and look to be very good quality. I'm so happy to have my chairs back in use with new seats!

annaf81
Anna F.
10/21/17

I had my chairs personalized and I incorrectly assumed that they would be monogrammed with woven material. Instead, they were screen-printed which does not look as nice.

davidh712
David H.
10/19/17

Good site Easy to use. The product I purchased was not acceptable and I needed to return it. That was possible but paying the return shipping charge of 12 seemed excessive. The site and the personal I interactive with were both of high quality

joannez10
Joanne Z.
10/16/17

I was very satisfied with my order. The personalization is very easy to use. Did not think the price was out of line with what you get, very nice chair. Would order from them again if I need a chair.

catherinec128
Catherine C.
10/14/17

The child's director chair seat cover is too short and the back cover is too long.
Furthermore, the holes for attaching the seat cover are different on both sides and had to be remade by me.

deboraha76
Deborah A.
10/14/17

I typed in the entire order and hit submit, and I had to do the whole thing all over again. A PIA!!!

naj3
NA j.
10/9/17

Great selection, easy navigation to find what I wanted. So far, I am very happy with my experience at Everywhere Chair!

jeannen10
Jeanne N.
9/29/17

These are great and will be a welcome addition to our chairs. I hate to put cans of soda in the sand. These will help tremendously.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?