EverywhereChair.com reviews

carolynr81
Carolyn R.
3/9/18

When I typed in everywhere chair, I was immediately directed to Amazon where your products
are also featured, ( although not all). I was not initially aware that you had your own website.

I paid for second day.priority mail, but did not receive my package for over a week. However
that could have been on our end, I did not bother to check into it further.

robind111
Robin D.
3/9/18

This is the second time I have purchased from the website. It is fast and easy. The quality is great and the turn around time is great. I will continue to buy from this company and will definitely recommend it to others.

jennyf73
Jenny F.
3/9/18

Your web site was really hard to navigate. It kept jumping all over the place. I used Google Chrome as a browser.

karens614
Karen S.
3/9/18

Item listed on web page as in stock was not available in the only color offered. Another color of the same item was $4 more expensive and I only found it by going back to Google. Would have been nice if all the color options were on the same shopping page.

amberm154
Amber M.
3/8/18

I was very pleased with EverwhereChair.com. Ordering was easy, the design tool was great so I could get an idea as to what the chair would look like. Turn around time was surprisingly quick for a personalized item and the quality was very good. It is a gift for my daughter's drama teacher and I am very pleased with how it turned out.

jessicar256
Jessica R.
3/6/18

Great experience. After reading size problems with a similar product (director chair canvas replacement) on another site, I scouted my options. Everywhere Chair had the exact size I needed and that info was easy to find. Very satisfied.

chrisb688
Chris B.
3/6/18

This is such an obscure item and I do not know anyone in the market for my purchase, so for that reason, I am just going to keep on getting on with my life :)

jodik18
Jodi K.
2/28/18

Extremely informative website, easy to understand, clear and love the fact that you are US based and manufactured. Prices are a bit more than other sites but happy to give you our business due to my above comments. Looking forward to receiving the items!

barbarat166
Barbara T.
2/27/18

I order this chair as the birthday gift for all friends. I would have ordered for another fruend but your website said 7-20 day shipping and I needed that one sooner but the chair arrived in 3 days. I wish I knew so quick so I could have gotten 2

lindaf86
Linda F.
2/27/18

Website was easy to navigate. I found want I wanted easily...ordered it...and received it just a few days later.

taman
Tama N.
2/13/18

Expensive and not precisely the dimensions that I specified but it fits. I appreciate that the order was verified by the seamstress and was produced and shipped with extreme alacrity.

elaineb82
Elaine B.
2/3/18

Found what I needed at a reasonable price. Glad I received a $5.00 coupon to help reduce the shipping charges.

emilyc172
Emily C.
1/31/18

Nice selection. The only challenge is that it's hard to decide with so many cool looking products! :)

joser180
Jose R.
1/20/18

I am very pleased with the products I purchased. You always have the variety and quality I expect.
This is my second time ordering and won't be the last.

dedew
Dede w.
1/15/18

Custom fabric was not sewn well and the fabric thickness was too great to fit the loops into the chair.

valerief51
Valerie F.
1/14/18

I would have preferred to send you my used chair cover. The measurement for the stick opening is 1 inch but is divided in two by a seam. I took a photo and would like to send it. Pls send me your email address.

Have now received the items the rod is an inch longer and your canvas is thicker than the old one, which is much softer. Cannot get cover on chair. If I wash canvas will it soften up?

peggyn16
peggy n.
1/1/18

I had a great experience shopping on the website. I liked finding what I was looking for and I really liked gettting the discount! I will be back when the need arises.

tomg245
Tom G.
12/28/17

I am satisfied with my purchase. I ordered from a different source and had to return the fabric because it did not fit. I would have like the fabric I purchased from EverywhereChair to be reversible.

reginak20
Regina K.
12/26/17

I was confused during the ordering process about how to select color choice and whether it was recorded when I got to the cart. My order arrived in the color choice I selected and it was the correct size for my chair. I had previously ordered a "director's chair" seat replacement from another company that was several inches too small. I was not aware there were different sized "director's chairs".

kathryns83
Kathryn S.
12/20/17

The stock Sunbrella cover color I wanted to order wasn't shown in the drop down list of color options and there was nothing to clarify whether this color was unavailable or a custom color. This was frustrating and is the main reason I didn't give the shopping experience a higher rating.

karenp254
Karen P.
12/19/17

It was easy, I knew what I wanted just looking for the best prices. Shipping was awful so I hope the chairs are very good.

daniellea50
Danielle A.
12/17/17

Item is a Christmas gift so we have not fully determined our product satisfaction. However, order and delivery process were very good.

susannem14
Susanne m.
12/17/17

I was very impressed with the customer service I received over the phone. I was able to get exactly what I wanted.

kathleenn41
Kathleen N.
12/15/17

Chairs were shipped my daughter and son-in-law they seem to be pleased with them. I haven't actually seen them in person .thank you

drendab1
Drenda B.
12/15/17

I wish I could view the inscription color and font on your site. I was going to Amazon the see what it would look like.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?