EverywhereChair.com reviews

traceyb102
Tracey B.
5/23/18

Very happy with the way the personalized chair looked when delivered. Had a hard time finding the "design center" to view the different fonts, but was glad I did find it. Perfect gift for my Mother's Day present!

ersellah
Ersella H.
5/21/18

Excellent! Great price on a chair that I couldn't find anywhere else. It was a birthday gift and shipped and was delivered quickly in perfect packaging. Pleasure to do business with this company. And I was hesitant after a nightmare experience with Hayneedle.

michaelw722
Michael W.
5/19/18

Not as comfortable as thought. Front puts more pressure under front of legs. Cuts off circulation. Maybe a cushion will help. Most colors out of stock. Other wise beautiful product, seems solid and well built. Maybe design it to have a cushion. Think it would be top line product then

aprily8
April Y.
5/18/18

The director's chair seat and backs were just what I wanted---they fit well and the tan color is great. Thank you.

mariannek16
Marianne K.
5/15/18

Not a big deal......I ordered an item and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and I'm pleased.

henryb126
henry b.
5/10/18

I have been very pleased with all products I have purchased from Everywhere Chair. Our church purchased 200 chairs from you a couple of years ago and they are holding up very well.

johns2372
John S.
5/9/18

I had many questions about ordering. Chatted with Mary, one of the owners, she was such a delight and extremely helpful.

rosat12
Rosa T.
5/7/18

I am very pleased with the quality of the canvas material as well as the stitching. The butterfly canvas covers also was an exact fit.
I will refer friends and family to your site.
Thank you Everywhere Chair!

maryd352
Mary D.
5/4/18

I was on the site 3 times and had trouble finding the areas I found on previous visits depending upon how I approached it.

ruthb123
Ruth B.
5/4/18

The beach chair canvas replacement is very good quality, well-made. It arrived sooner than I expected. The service department was very easy to deal with. Thank you very much for the great product and service.

lynnv32
Lynn V.
5/2/18

I appreciated the video about measuring, etc. I have had this chair for 40 years but have trouble finding canvas and I have no idea (after a move) where the canvas I had ended up.

wesw31
Wes W.
5/1/18

The deck chair canvases appear a bit roughly made, meaning that thread ends aren't well trimmed, especi6on the chair back piece.

annag153
Anna G.
4/30/18

My chair came quickly and just how I wanted it to look! Love it! Now both our boys have matching personalized chairs!

patriciag240
Patricia G.
4/29/18

Easy to locate your site. Great deal with buy one get one half price AND free shipping. So far so good.

susang309
Susan G.
4/27/18

The replacement seats and seat backs installed easily. The Mediterranean Blue color is a great accent for our condo. I'm hoping the Sunbrella fabric resists fading.

vickim76
Vicki M.
4/26/18

I have not yet had a chance to use my beach chairs, but I was extremely pleased to receive a call asking if I preferred a cheaper shipping method than the one I had selected. I saved about $30 because of this call. I don't know if another company that would have gone the extra mile to get me the best price on their product.

francinek4
Francine K.
4/26/18

This was the second time I have placed an order with EverywhereChair.com and I couldn't have been more pleased with their products and customer service.

marylouj5
Marylou J.
4/26/18

The quality was excellent according to the person I ordered these for. He was very happy with the canvas replacements.

chrisw438
Chris W.
4/8/18

I have looked for over a year for replacement parts for my tall director's chair. They had exactly the three components that create the seat. Other sites like AMAZON, Pier One, and others charged a separate price for EACH piece. I was able to get all three pieces to rebuild my director's chair for the same price as the bottom piece listed at other sites. I"m SO excited I found this site! Thank you!

alisonl33
Alison L.
4/7/18

My only problem is I need to return the first cover I ordered. It was the wrong one.
I don't know where to get the RMA number.

stevez35
Steve Z.
4/4/18

I ordered 2 Big Papa chairs, the order had a quick delivery. One of the chairs had 2 arms with phone slots, was supposed to have drink slot and phone slot. I contacted customer service and the company promptly sent a new chair (again received quickly). All in all great customer service.

johng896
John G.
3/30/18

I would like to have seen an expected delivery date before I completed the order. Fingers crossed I get it in time.

anitat32
Anita T.
3/23/18

The directors' chair covers were a custom size, and they fit perfectly.

A silly suggestion to others who may encounter the same problem: At the end of the channels, where the wooden rods slide into the fabric, where the fabric is folded over to make a seam, it is very thick. We were having trouble pushing the fabric into the channel of the chair. Out of frustration, I took the seat cover to my bread board and took a hammer and pounded the fabric where it was too thick. It flattened out the fabric at the seam, and it worked! The rod slid it, no problem, and it fit into the channel in the chair easily.

allisono8
Allison O.
3/13/18

The covers fit perfectly and are very durable. The color is exactly like the photo online and is beautiful.

arleneg18
Arlene G.
3/9/18

I bought the Float -a-round because it was highly suggested by one of your staff in customer service. I paid extra for special delivery so I could receive it in time for my vacation. I tried it and my husband tried it while on vacation. We both hated it! We were totally immersed in the water, and it was very uncomfortable! I would like a full refund,

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?