EverywhereChair.com reviews

nancys496
Nancy S.
8/5/18

Shopping was good, I can rate higher once I receive my purchase in s timely matter and in good condition

hollys160
Holly S.
7/28/18

The order was delivered to my address and I had requested it be sent to another address. The order was received in a timely manner but sent to the wrong address

catherinea94
Catherine A.
7/28/18

First you offered USPS shipping at $6, then I went to paypal and came back and all that was available was UPS at $10.

Switch and bait much.

wd14
W D.
7/24/18

First order canvas & embroidered name were perfect. Second order for replacement canvas and imprint were disappointing. Not the same quality material or workmanship. Imprint looks cheap next to embroidery.

fredericab3
Frederica B.
7/22/18

The items were delivered in a very timely manner and the colors and better than I expected! I'm totally delighted.

karenk105
Karen K.
7/22/18

Website was easy to use and the shipping was very fast - the canvas seat and back fit perfectly and we are pleased with the quality of the product.

lueana
Luean A.
7/20/18

googled "Everywherechair.com" did not get site I wanted;Called customer service who emailed how to find what I wanted

richardk223
Richard K.
7/20/18

Not happy that I could order the chair from Amazon and shipping cost was $15.99 vs the $33 on your website. Had to use your site in order to get the chair with the horsehead logo I wanted.

gaild51
Gail D.
7/19/18

There is one star missing,because the seats wouldn't quite go to the end of the tracks. Perhaps they will flatten with time; the fabric is just a bit thick at the hem. But the color, quality, and measurements were all perfect!

annas346
Anna S.
7/18/18

I bought 2 of these cane chairs for my husband and I to take on a cruise to Europe. We can't walk great distances and want to be able to go on tours that require some walking and still be able to sit down when we start hurting. I do wish they had a strap for carrying over your shoulder. We don't really need a cane.

francoisec
Francoise C.
7/18/18

good video instructions for director chair covering. couldn t have done it without your clear directives.

joanc146
Joan C.
7/17/18

everything was very good except the description on the website was not entirely clear about whether or not the director chair seats were flat rod or round rod. I only needed one new seat. but I had to order 2 different sets and return one.

davidh942
David H.
7/17/18

Brian on the online chat was extremely helpful giving straightforward assistance and links to where to go.

anneg111
Anne G.
6/4/18

I was delighted to find the backs and seats available in Sunbrella material, and in patterns.
They look terrific on my porch.

jenniferp345
Jennifer P.
6/2/18

I could not see what my monogrammed looked like after I picked my selections. Also, your shipping costs are way too high.

dawnt82
Dawn T.
6/2/18

Delivery was timely. I was contacted promptly when the product could not be delivered to a P.O. Box. I know that I will need more products like the packable travel stool.

williamz31
William Z.
6/2/18

A little expensive for a stool but if it does the job great. I'm taking it on my motorcycle for a trip.

jeffreyl304
Jeffrey L.
6/1/18

Got message shipping info changed. Needed to refresh shipping rate selection before order would process. Don't understand why I had to do this.

robinp109
Robin P.
5/30/18

Website was easy to navigate. Loved being able to chose my chairs with the help of the easy to read comparison chart.

marciaa23
Marcia A.
5/29/18

Had a problem with the website when requesting an RMA (your verification function was not working properly). Used chat, and got a reply right away. Great!

judithh113
Judith H.
5/28/18

I am very satisfied with the overall experience. I love the chair covers. I would recommend this company to my friends and neighbors.

conniersquon
Conniersquo N.
5/27/18

Shipping too high if I could had found the products any where else I would have probably not bought them.

nank11
Nan K.
5/27/18

Site continued to say I could use special coupon "flag 8" but when I typed it in I got message that didn't apply. No on-line chat or customer service available.

heathere50
Heather E.
5/26/18

From online ordering to quick delivery time, I'm very pleased with my shopping experience. Thank you

mikeb492
Mike B.
5/25/18

Easy ordering and fast delivery. Really like these oak beach chairs. Tired of replacing cheaper metal beach chairs every couple years because of rust which stains our boat deck. Will be using the new Beach chairs this weekend and hopefully for a very long time.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?