EverywhereChair.com reviews

jodic29
Jodi C.
6/29/17

i couldnt edit my personalization after i added it to my cart. in order to change something i had to delete the item and start again.

lindaa167
Linda A.
6/29/17

Kind of took me a long time to find what I was looking for but once I did I found exactly what I wanted I do think the shipping is a bit much but I needed it thank you

amyk147
Amy K.
6/29/17

We were very satisfied with product and shipping time. 3 stars for price is only b/c of the extra charges added for just a bit longer and wider custom canvas.

nikkid27
Nikki D.
6/29/17

Quick answer to a question about sizing which was appreciated. And like the option to return if it doesn't fit

richardf141
Richard F.
6/29/17

Lost the seat back on my 30 year old Orvis Director chair and was surprised to find someone like you to custom fit the replacement
Nice job

rhondas89
Rhonda S.
6/29/17

I assumed I orders 2 chair covers at the price of $29.95. I understand the S&H of $10.62. However I will not pay the chair cover additional S&H to receive another one.

capecodm
CapeCod M.
6/29/17

Great product choices, easy shopping & personalizing, speedy shipping, EXCELLENT results! Very fair pricing. We will definitely be return shoppers here!

kellyb275
Kelly B.
6/29/17

I had chosen the wrong colors when I originally ordered online and also the quantity. However, I called them up and they fixed everything just the way I asked. Fast and easy! Thank you!

gailc85
Gail C.
6/29/17

I was looking for a specific beach chair and the only place that I found it was on EverywhereChair.com The price was reasonable and I ordered two, which arrived quickly and in excellent shape. I am even thinking of ordering another two just in case they are discontinued.

hazelm44
Hazel M.
6/29/17

Purchased several backpack chairs for my grandchildren and they can carry them themselves and their parents love them! They were delivered much sooner than we expected. Very happy with our purchase.

christopherh138
Christopher H.
6/29/17

If you know how to use a measuring tape this is fool proof and the quality is outstanding. When a custom order is shipped within 1 business day, that is impressive.

jaclynw6
Jaclyn W.
6/29/17

Great product just a tad expensive to replace the seat/back cloths. Love your chairs for my classroom!

robertp407
Robert P.
6/29/17

Excellent merchandise and very good variety.
Merchandise was as described and online videos very helpful.

3.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?