EverywhereChair.com reviews

andya72
Andy a.
2/15/19

It is very important to pay attention to the fit of the wooden dowels in the seat covers or you may become frustrated.

lynnb145
Lynn B.
2/5/19

The measuring guidelines for the seat replacement need to be improved. We followed the instructions, but still received the wrong size.

maryl342
Mary L.
12/27/18

I was so pleased on the quick response! I love my old director chair, it goes to all the art fairs that I do, and can't go without it. When I found your website it was so easy to find the seat I needed and it was easy to order the correct size! When it arrived (really fast I couldn't believe it...) it slipped on with no problems. I have booked marked your site for future needs. Thanks again, MLK

charlesk192
Charles K.
12/23/18

Your website was very easy to use when ordering replacement seats and backs for my director's chairs. I found exactly what I was looking for, and was able to select both the fabric and color that I wanted. Thanks for making it so easy!

susanr271
Susan R.
12/16/18

I've never purchased replacement parts for my chair before, but Everywhere Chair made it super easy and the material is great! So thankful that they were able to deliver so quickly as well!

jilla124
Jill A.
12/15/18

I am very happy with my purchase, and am impressed with the service I received. Very helpful and responsive.

jessem148
Jesse M.
12/14/18

Aside from my local United States Postal Service, I loved every single aspect of this experience. From the initial ordering process all the way to my eyes lighting up seeing how well done my mother's Christmas gift was made. I would absolutely consider purchasing my very own chair after she expires to show my true appreciation. Thank you for making my life just a little bit more meaningful. I know this sounds eccentric but I am a real person and that is my honest opinion. Please give this company your money.

richardh383
Richard H.
12/12/18

price kept indexing up when I viewed options, even though I didn't add them. Resolved by exiting and starting over, and only opening options I wanted.

marshae12
Marsha E.
12/11/18

Pleased with quick service and product quality. Would have liked to see the finished product on line prior to ordering.

stephenb403
Stephen B.
12/7/18

do not demand people type out a comment.

i should have been able to stop survey with just 1-10 num of stars answers.

the fact that I am still typing right now is diminishing my satisfaction

if I had another 1 minute to waste i would go back and reduce my level of satisfaction

siyangg
Siyang G.
12/4/18

Disastrous logistics issue. It took them about 10 days to actually *ship* my order, and the shipment, supposedly to arrive on December 1, was further delayed by 3 days. Order placed well before Thanksgiving, and I guess I'm lucky enough to receive it before Christmas. When the parcel finally arrived, the content is missing one rod.

dough186
Doug H.
12/4/18

I placed an order for a chair and the writing had a special character over the "e". I couldn't find out how to do it so I placed the order anyway. I got a call from EverywhereChair and they understood exactly what I needed, it was wonderful, they understood, reached out to me and the chair was perfect. Thanks so much for looking at each order individually and knowing what I wanted.

hollyp56
Holly P.
12/2/18

These chairs turned out really great. I love them. The only downfall is the price. They are fairly expensive for what you get. You could totally do this at home on a chair you can buy for $20 at the store with iron on letters.

helgam8
Helga M.
11/20/18

Fast and easy. The chair is perfect for my sister, a naturalist who goes on nature walks and excursions. She can now walk along with the rest of the team and rest when needed instead of staying behind.

kellyr215
Kelly R.
11/13/18

I'm amazed how quickly I received my personalized gift order! The quality of the chairs is beyond what I expected. Overall, a wonderful shopping experience. I would definitely consider this company for future purchases.

mikes1492
Mike S.
11/13/18

If you have free shipping it should be automatic I feel. And after you enter the code you should not have to pick free shipping again on the complete the order screen.

alexv87
Alex V.
11/12/18

I was very pleasantly surprised with how quickly the order shipped, and how the product was to my exact specifications. Thanks!

grandmap27
Grandma P.
11/9/18

Although pleased with my purchase of replacement directors chair covers, I will be returning and ordering a different color. I have been overruled by my 10 year old granddaughter whose playroom we are redecorating! It's OK she worked very hard on the painting!!

nadineh22
Nadine H.
11/3/18

Extremely fast service and delivery! Packaged well. The color was exactly as shown.
The replacement chair covers fit perfectly for our older Gold Medal director chairs.
Thanks for super service, I highly recommend this company.

patriciag332
Patricia G.
11/2/18

A little confusing as I wanted an upgrade to leather. I have no idea if I was able to achieve that. Regardless I am good with my order. If I receive both canvas and leather that’s fine. I’m
Just hoping for good quality. I have been shopping for an affordable leather directors chair for a long time

carolek34
Carole K.
10/30/18

Replaced the canvas seat and back of an old, favorite directors chair. Lots of colors to choose from. Order received quickly and as promised. Chair looks great again. Easy ordering and good prices.

pamelag157
Pamela G.
10/30/18

The actual shopping on your real website was so very easy. I tried multiple, multiple times to order from the website where you can see your chair and it was a complete disaster- whether it being adding additional chairs to the order, correcting a spelling error, or anything else with the test box! Much better to order from the real website, for sure!

davidl945
David L.
10/12/18

A lot of good choices in replacement covers, and very cool that I can link directly to my Amazon account, makes checking out really quick

kandicen1
Kandice N.
10/3/18

The product arrived quickly and I was pleased with the quality and they fit my directors chairs perfectly. I was glad to see that they were made in the USA!

sandram436
SANDRA M.
10/2/18

needed to correct information on order and had to delete everything and then go back and reorder again.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?