EverywhereChair.com reviews

davidl945
David L.
10/12/18

A lot of good choices in replacement covers, and very cool that I can link directly to my Amazon account, makes checking out really quick

kandicen1
Kandice N.
10/3/18

The product arrived quickly and I was pleased with the quality and they fit my directors chairs perfectly. I was glad to see that they were made in the USA!

sandram436
SANDRA M.
10/2/18

needed to correct information on order and had to delete everything and then go back and reorder again.

robinp152
Robin P.
9/30/18

Received my Gold Medal Directors Chair canvas seat and back replacements. Ordered green, red, periwinkle and royal blue. Colors are vibrant, fabric is nice and thick. Very pleased with this product!

annb312
Ann B.
9/27/18

I was having a difficult time finding canvas replacements for my director's chair because it is wider than usual. Everywhere Chair not only had the larger size, they had it in numerous colors. The parts arrived more quickly than anticipated and my chair looks great.

shirleyp104
Shirley P.
9/26/18

I was concerned the while rounded hard plastic caps on the legs might slip especially the one for the cane.

deborahb344
Deborah B.
9/26/18

I was trying to match an existing director chair, and the match is adequate. I do not believe the seating section is as wide as your site says, but I can live with it.

barbarac427
Barbara C.
9/13/18

Very satisfied with customer service and speedy replacement of defective first order . Chair legs were uneven and contact to customer service with pictures of the problem resulted in sending another chair which was even and balanced.

krystalr11
Krystal R.
9/8/18

Loved the product which was hard to find (flat stick canvas director chair cover) since P1 stopped selling them but didn't love the price and shipping fee. I'm glad that you offered many shipping options though so I could select the cheapest one!

hollyj43
Holly J.
9/5/18

Thank you so much, this was PERFECT, great color and complementary stitching. Done very fast. So sorry I am late to confirm I received my order. Thank you again.

dianed228
Diane D.
9/5/18

Very good experience. I have several directors chairs to get replacement canvas for and wanted to just order one so I could see the quality and fit.

williamc619
William C.
9/3/18

The Big Papa Beach Chairs were exactly as we hoped they would be -- seat high up from ground, comfortable & wide, reclined with 4 settings, wooden arm rests with recessed holders for water bottle and another for cellphone. Now if the chairs just hold up with transporting to & from beach, carrying them back & forth from condo to beach, and nothing breaks, we will be very happy. We were very pleased with the fast shipment & receipt of these chairs resulting in a very good overall experience with EverywhereChair.com.

susannaht
Susannah T.
9/3/18

Loved to see the option to choose recycled packaging/shipping materials. Thanks for offering this choice!

debac
Deba C.
9/1/18

This company is very responsive and easy to work with.
The chair arrived and was beyond my expectations! Better than I ever imagined.

gemmac32
gemma c.
8/31/18

i bought the wrong size a while back and it tore, this time i watched the video, ordered the right size and it fits. the video is excellent and vital

gloriab94
Gloria B.
8/29/18

I tried to order 2 dark blue chairs, but it would only take 1 and did not give me a message that only one was available. I ended up ordering the 2nd one in the pacific blue. I actually wanted 2 dark blue chairs.

davidl1027
David L.
8/28/18

I had hard time changing the quantity many times had to do all over.
Wanted 2, accidently left it 1. Tried to change to 2, on order page it now said 3. Did all order page over again. Put in 2 again, order page now said 5!!!! Had to x out whole order page and do it all again for the 3 rd time to get the quantity (2) correct on order page.

marya368
MARY A.
8/28/18

Was unable to go back and change or edit info, on order, had to start from scratch. That was bothersome! Did not like added fees, for size of an item.

martyn16
Marty N.
8/28/18

This was a good find. We've been struggling to find a company to customize chairs for an important shoot with a new client.

judithm160
Judith M.
8/27/18

Bought one of these last week. It arrived. It’s EXACTLY what we had envisioned......looks GREAT!!! THANK YOU!!

brettt37
Brett T.
8/24/18

I chose my items and tried to check out and your site did not allow me to pay using my credit card. No idea why.

vincents117
Vincent S.
8/21/18

Item was a chair seat that met the dimensions but was not the replacement seat that I had been looking for.

catherinea96
Catherine A.
8/15/18

Everything about our experience with EverywhereChair was positive. Customer service is exceptional. The product is exactly what we were looking for. Regarding fit of the seat portion: the 1/4" wooden dowel fit easily on it's own but with the addition of the material it was too bulky. We replaced the dowel with 1/8" and all is well. Looks beautiful and the functionality of the piece did not suffer in the least. Very pleased with the result.

mariusr11
Marius R.
8/11/18

The experience with the web site is fine but the product quality was no good. I return the chairs and I have a very good accompagnement efficient for the return .

lawrencez14
Lawrence Z.
8/9/18

This is the third time I have ordered from Everywhere Chair. The products are great value and everything has been done correctly , on time, every time.

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?