EverywhereChair.com reviews

hollyp56
Holly P.
12/2/18

These chairs turned out really great. I love them. The only downfall is the price. They are fairly expensive for what you get. You could totally do this at home on a chair you can buy for $20 at the store with iron on letters.

helgam8
Helga M.
11/20/18

Fast and easy. The chair is perfect for my sister, a naturalist who goes on nature walks and excursions. She can now walk along with the rest of the team and rest when needed instead of staying behind.

kellyr215
Kelly R.
11/13/18

I'm amazed how quickly I received my personalized gift order! The quality of the chairs is beyond what I expected. Overall, a wonderful shopping experience. I would definitely consider this company for future purchases.

mikes1492
Mike S.
11/13/18

If you have free shipping it should be automatic I feel. And after you enter the code you should not have to pick free shipping again on the complete the order screen.

alexv87
Alex V.
11/12/18

I was very pleasantly surprised with how quickly the order shipped, and how the product was to my exact specifications. Thanks!

patriciam581
Patricia M.
11/9/18

Although pleased with my purchase of replacement directors chair covers, I will be returning and ordering a different color. I have been overruled by my 10 year old granddaughter whose playroom we are redecorating! It's OK she worked very hard on the painting!!

nadineh22
Nadine H.
11/3/18

Extremely fast service and delivery! Packaged well. The color was exactly as shown.
The replacement chair covers fit perfectly for our older Gold Medal director chairs.
Thanks for super service, I highly recommend this company.

patriciag332
Patricia G.
11/2/18

A little confusing as I wanted an upgrade to leather. I have no idea if I was able to achieve that. Regardless I am good with my order. If I receive both canvas and leather that’s fine. I’m
Just hoping for good quality. I have been shopping for an affordable leather directors chair for a long time

carolek34
Carole K.
10/30/18

Replaced the canvas seat and back of an old, favorite directors chair. Lots of colors to choose from. Order received quickly and as promised. Chair looks great again. Easy ordering and good prices.

pamelag157
Pamela G.
10/30/18

The actual shopping on your real website was so very easy. I tried multiple, multiple times to order from the website where you can see your chair and it was a complete disaster- whether it being adding additional chairs to the order, correcting a spelling error, or anything else with the test box! Much better to order from the real website, for sure!

davidl945
David L.
10/12/18

A lot of good choices in replacement covers, and very cool that I can link directly to my Amazon account, makes checking out really quick

kandicen1
Kandice N.
10/3/18

The product arrived quickly and I was pleased with the quality and they fit my directors chairs perfectly. I was glad to see that they were made in the USA!

sandram436
SANDRA M.
10/2/18

needed to correct information on order and had to delete everything and then go back and reorder again.

robinp152
Robin P.
9/30/18

Received my Gold Medal Directors Chair canvas seat and back replacements. Ordered green, red, periwinkle and royal blue. Colors are vibrant, fabric is nice and thick. Very pleased with this product!

annb376
Ann B.
9/27/18

I was having a difficult time finding canvas replacements for my director's chair because it is wider than usual. Everywhere Chair not only had the larger size, they had it in numerous colors. The parts arrived more quickly than anticipated and my chair looks great.

shirleyp104
Shirley P.
9/26/18

I was concerned the while rounded hard plastic caps on the legs might slip especially the one for the cane.

deborahb344
Deborah B.
9/26/18

I was trying to match an existing director chair, and the match is adequate. I do not believe the seating section is as wide as your site says, but I can live with it.

barbarac427
Barbara C.
9/13/18

Very satisfied with customer service and speedy replacement of defective first order . Chair legs were uneven and contact to customer service with pictures of the problem resulted in sending another chair which was even and balanced.

krystalr11
Krystal R.
9/8/18

Loved the product which was hard to find (flat stick canvas director chair cover) since P1 stopped selling them but didn't love the price and shipping fee. I'm glad that you offered many shipping options though so I could select the cheapest one!

hollyj43
Holly J.
9/5/18

Thank you so much, this was PERFECT, great color and complementary stitching. Done very fast. So sorry I am late to confirm I received my order. Thank you again.

dianed249
Diane D.
9/5/18

Very good experience. I have several directors chairs to get replacement canvas for and wanted to just order one so I could see the quality and fit.

williamc619
William C.
9/3/18

The Big Papa Beach Chairs were exactly as we hoped they would be -- seat high up from ground, comfortable & wide, reclined with 4 settings, wooden arm rests with recessed holders for water bottle and another for cellphone. Now if the chairs just hold up with transporting to & from beach, carrying them back & forth from condo to beach, and nothing breaks, we will be very happy. We were very pleased with the fast shipment & receipt of these chairs resulting in a very good overall experience with EverywhereChair.com.

susannaht
Susannah T.
9/3/18

Loved to see the option to choose recycled packaging/shipping materials. Thanks for offering this choice!

debac
Deba C.
9/1/18

This company is very responsive and easy to work with.
The chair arrived and was beyond my expectations! Better than I ever imagined.

gemmac32
gemma c.
8/31/18

i bought the wrong size a while back and it tore, this time i watched the video, ordered the right size and it fits. the video is excellent and vital

Questions? Get answers from the EverywhereChair.com staff and other customers.

EverywhereChair.com?