everything5pounds reviews

enquiry@everything5pounds.com

3 reviews with 3 stars

sarahw175
11/8/17

The inventory seems to be made up of overstock, deadstock, etc, which is reassuring. I ordered three tops and three dresses. The dresses are as expected- true to size, color, and not badly made. I sized up on the tops as they aren't stretchy but it turns out I didn't need to. They did send me one shirt in the wrong color, but what I got is ok and I don't want to take on the effort and cost of exchanging. It shipped promptly considering I'm in the United States.
All in all, I'll likely shop here again, but not for staples.

tabithad4
8/22/17

I have ordered items from everything5pounds thrice.

The first time was a haul of shoes. Some were £5, some were on sale for around £2. They arrived three days later than expected, but I put that down to the post office being slow. The shoes were all very good quality. The sizes were accurate and they last very well for the price, definitely recommend buying shoes from them.

The second time was a pair of shoes and a plain-ish looking sweater. These two arrived on time. The shoes were good as expected, however the jumper had some sparkling looking thread running through it, which wasn't the worst thing in the world, but I didn't see this detail mentioned anywhere on the site.

My third order from them came today on time. It was a clothing haul, all items brought on sale for half price. It was clear to me beforehand that they buy of out-season clothing from larger retail chains and small independence shops. However the overall quality was questionable (think of the random shop in town that sell those sorts of dresses that look white when stretched, 90% of the clothes were like that). I think they thought they could fool me by selling me a top for £2.50 which I have definitely seen before on sale in Primark for £1.50 (Likely my error, I know) Many of the clothes are cheap looking which is understandable but I don't recommend buying your whole wardrobe from them.

For the third haul, I tried to find the refund policy (too many clothes I didn't like). Maybe not surprising, it's written in a small, faint grey font, only to be found at a link at the very base of the page. I gave up reading through it. Refund policy needs to be much clearer and set out much more organised.

Overall, go for footwear, avoid the clothes.

Tip for consumers: Avoid buying clothing.

nathalies
2/24/14

positifs:
* everything is 5 pounds
* lots of clothes and shoes

negativs:
* sometimes bad quality
* high shippingcosts
* I wear an XS, not recommended for small people ;)

Hi there, I don't know I am just a customer like you? To be honest i have never given a review on site and for the size of the box i normally get postage is well reasonable?

By LIZ O.
Questions? Get answers from the everything5pounds staff and other customers.

3 Photos for everything5pounds