EveryDoorDirectMail.com reviews

Tel: 800-481-1656

alans324
Alan S.
10/12/18

It would be nice to be able to create my flier using templates immediately without having to wait for a consultant to contact me.

jimc450
Jim C.
10/10/18

Very good experience. Mapping tool a little confusing compared to the one on the USPS site. Mailer looked exactly like what we expected. Could not be happier with the service.

lindag553
Linda G.
10/9/18

The online proof of the product looked great, however, the physical product that was mailed did not look good. The images were grainy. The ordering process was very simple and the price was great, but the end results were unsatisfying.

barbf28
barb F.
10/9/18

The only thing that I would say I was disappointed in was that I could not see the mailer that went out? I asked to see a finished copy before hand and I did not receive one. I was told that they thought I meant a proof or pdf copy but I wanted to see a hard copy so we knew what was being sent out.

edwardf91
Edward F.
10/9/18

Great results. The market approach sets our company apart from the competition. Friendly and helpful customer service.

terikaw
Terika W.
10/3/18

I selected a radius of one mile but I still had to select routes. Didn't really make sense to select a radius if you had to select the routes. My contact person was patient until I took to long to place my order.

jans270
Jan S.
9/26/18

Adjustments to the proofs were made in a timely manner, and delivery was 3 days ahead of schedule! We have had an average of 50 responses per day to the survey link on the postcard, so we know it is working! Thank you. Taradel EDDM was the right choice for us.

meganm204
Megan M.
9/20/18

It was great, would be nice to have two people in your office double check the flyers before they go to proof

vincentg77
Vincent G.
9/19/18

I have no evidence my mailing went out and Septemeber 10 deadline became Sept 17. I still wonder if my emails went out?

katahding16
Katahdin G.
9/14/18

The postcards we ordered looked great, were very attractive and were delivered on time. Overall we are very pleased with this process and product.

andress34
Andres S.
9/7/18

been pretty good. Misfired with the first representative, but once i got our artwork approved we were able to go forward quickly. Will be watching our metrics to measure the results.

beaud15
Beau D.
9/4/18

Initially the service seemed disjointed. The reps are not very aggressive about helping with the next order. I'm sure I've said to all three reps we've had, we mailing twice per month. Finally, I asked for the deadline schedule and Kendra provided them. It helps us to know the deadlines ahead of time so we are not stressed to meet your deadline targets. With that said, it seems we have a steady cadence with Kendra with clear communication of our needs.

preethim1
Preethi M.
9/4/18

Did not deliver cards as promised. Some places delivered more than 2 cards and they charge based on resident in that area.

kauic24
Kaui C.
8/29/18

After being contacted regarding having to upgrade my flyer sizes, because of design issues I called the same person back to information on sending me a flyer so I can see how they looked and nobody got back to me! I paid $800 for a product I never got to see.

angiev14
Angie V.
8/28/18

Great first time experience with company. Staff was helpful and turn around time was quick. Will definitely recommend and continue to use their services. Thank you Danielle J. and staff.

margaretl154
Margaret L.
8/21/18

Amanda and the rest of the sales and support team were extremely helpful and diligent in assisting me.

sherriet34
Sherrie T.
8/20/18

The process is much easier than doing it all yourself and dealing with the Post Office. Easy to navigate website and good pricing.

amberp75
Amber P.
8/16/18

I have been looking at doing direct marketing with the post office, this made my job way easier. So excited to see it all work!

hannahp127
Hannah P.
8/15/18

I worked with Abby in customer service, and she was super helpful. She made sure I understand the process from beginning to end, and walked me through the entire checkout process to make sure I didn't do something accidentally.

emilyg151
Emily G.
8/10/18

I've been doing postcards for my client for about two years now. It's very easy now, just occasionally the payment info doesn't go through. I get great customer service from David Howard.

georgeo80
George O.
8/9/18

Service was great. David Howard worked hard to help. He provided me with the promotion coupon and he worked it out for my mailing to get out as soon as possible. I appreciated the help and service of David.

naveenb8
Naveen B.
8/8/18

The price looks little expansive. I thought that EDDM is cheaper than Direct mail. Need an advice about whether Direct mail would have been better.

treyc16
Trey C.
7/26/18

The design team worked with us to develop a flyer and made any revisions we needed. The ordering process was easy and efficient.

seanl108
Sean L.
7/26/18

I found the process from website, to design, to delivery seamless and efficient. Various members of the Taradel team worked together give a superior direct mail experience. When comparing direct mail costs with colleagues at other companies, I was happy to learn my price per piece was less than half of what they were paying.

davidm1520
DAVID M.
7/26/18

EDDM.com is great, we've used it a few times now -- much thanks to Ellie, who is always very helpful!

Questions? Get answers from the EveryDoorDirectMail.com staff and other customers.

EveryDoorDirectMail.com?