Review of Event.Tickets

Tel: 855-526-9684

cynthiaq5
cynthia Q.
3/4/19

My tickets were bogus. I was denied entry to my event. The tickets had been sold more than once and someone else was already in the seats.
I did get my money back, but it was thru my payment method and not your company. I called several times and also emailed supporting documents. Never heard anything back fr you. If I could give you zero stars I would.

lorih187
Lori H.
12/10/18

I did pay for tickets to be delivered. They were not. They were at ticket king near the event. However it was a piece of cake picking them up!!! They were super nice. They are checking into the 25$ I paid to have them sent. Just glad I got our tickets!!

terryc220
Terry C.
12/7/18

The website is easy to use. Yet, the final notice of an additional $50 for each ticket was a surprise.

robins215
Robin S.
9/7/18

It was almost impossible to access my tickets to print them. I had to call and be guided through a series of steps in order to access my tickets and print them. The person who helped me was very kind, but it was a bit of an ordeal.

shaylam5
Shayla m.
8/31/18

Getting mediocre customer service was like pulling teeth with your company. I will never be using you again and will warn others of steering clear. The fact that your customer service phone number has a full voicemail box is mind boggling. Don't quit your day jobs.

sylviep9
sylvie P.
8/16/18

We were satisfied with the tickets we had purchased. The customer service assisted me in recending me the tickets due to printing issues .

michelles410
Michelle S.
8/5/18

When it was time to download/print my tickets, I ran into issues. I tried many times to print my tickets and couldn't complete that activity. I called customer service and worked with them. Come to find out the website was changed without any notification so apparently, that was the problem with downloading the tickets and printing them. I was on the phone with customer service for quite some time trying to resolve the issue. Once I told them to just cancel the order and refund my money, it seemed a manager was available to assist the customer service agent and we got my tickets printed for the event. This was a frustrating experience and will probably not order through this vendor again.

anonymousm113
anonymous M.
6/25/18

Your logos colors gives
Impression of trading wih
StubHub. It is not good doing business like that.....

deborah11
Debora H.
6/14/18

O thought she said id be getting them by email .I read here it is local pickup and I need to get a hold of holiday sports?

billl156
Bill L.
6/13/18

I shouldn't have had to contact customer support to print my tickets in the first place, but it all worked out in time for the show.

maryh551
mary H.
5/13/18

I was anxious by the fact that I did not have the tickets in my hand until a few days before.I purchased the tickets as a Christmas gift and planned to give then on
December 25.

edwarde50
Edward E.
4/27/18

All good. One minor detail. Tickets purchased show section and row but not seat number. Why is that?

lindal341
Linda L.
4/26/18

I am looking forward to a wonderful afternoon with my two adult children. They grew up listening to the Phantom. This will be my 6th time going~

christopherx1
Christopher X.
4/25/18

Timely service in that we had our email tickets within hours and they worked fine at the Falcons football game.

catherineq6
Catherine Q.
4/25/18

The tickets that I ordered did not come to my e-mail until 5 days before the show although I ordered & paid for them more than a month prior to the show. I e-mailed twice & ended up calling the seller 5 days before the Concert. In the end all was great -terrific show but the worry was difficult.

glenna29
Glenn A.
4/25/18

Overall it was fine. There was mixup on whether we had electronic or hard copy tickets and it turned out they had hard copy and they reached out to notify me.
I asked for a signature release so that fedex would leave it without signature, but that didn't happen.

randyk76
Randy K.
4/25/18

2 thing's I had to wait for my tickets until one day before the event and you charged me in U.S. funds... When a Canadian customer is ordering and the event is in Canada have the professionalism to let them know. kuglerr@eecol.com

patrickt89
Patrick T.
4/25/18

Very frustrated with the process to get out tickets as your website wasn't working correctly. We had to talk to customer service at least 4 times

patrickr96
Patrick R.
4/25/18

Again we had a very difficult time printing off the tickets and will not be using this service again anytime soon.

angelaq6
Angela Q.
4/25/18

When I called StubHub since I was unable to get in the web site, the customer service was very friendly and was extremely helpful in getting me the ticket I needed for my son. I will use StubHub again in the future

nancyw212
Nancy W.
4/25/18

For some reason, they sent me new tickets with a different barcode. The rest of the info, such as seating, was the same though.

Thank you.

larrya67
Larry A.
4/25/18

I used stub hub to order football tickets. Was trying to place the order myself, but had problems checking out with the tickets I thought I was purchasing. Had to talk to a representative who after several minutes found tickets close to the area I wanted. Was not told I would be paying 98.00 dollars for them to order tickets. Ridiculous! Did use the tickets and enjoyed the game.

sheriy3
Sheri Y.
4/25/18

The processing fee was outrageous. For this reason I will not use this service again. The tickets were great but paying an extra $90 for tickets that I print is pretty ridiculous.

lisam558
Lisa M.
4/25/18

For reasons unknown to me,the original tickets I purchased were not available after I paid for them. I contacted customer support because I couldn't get the tickets till day before game. I was not happy about that. I received an email a few days after I purchased the tickets saying they were not available. I don't think you should sell them if they are not physically available. The rep told me if the tickets fall through stub hub will replace and they did.

johnd1015
John D.
4/25/18

Everything went smoothly. However, we thought we were getting a good price for the tickets and then there were so many fees. Our originally price was $89 for a tix and then $20 service fee and other fees that seem silly.

Questions? Get answers from the Event.Tickets staff and other customers.

Event.Tickets?