Etsy.ca

Etsy.ca has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Etsy.ca also ranks 29th among Craft Supplies sites.

How would you rate Etsy.ca?

“I have a store on etsy, and when I shop on there I...”

karen p.
7/14/14

I have a store on etsy, and when I shop on there I find the store owners are so friendly and I always get fast service.

“Beware of Etsy.com”

Linda W.
5/29/20

Beware of ordering anything from Etsy. They are a rude insulting company. A rip off. They will steal your money. Refuse to refund or exchange. Insults harrassment. The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. Steae clear from these theives.

karenp31
July 14th, 2014
lindaw1117
May 29th, 2020

It was a scam to me. No refund or exchange just insults harrassment horrible company ever.

By Linda W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Etsy.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Etsy.ca?

Have a question about Etsy.ca?