Review of ETrade Supply

complaints@etradesupply.com

6 reviews with 4 stars

shubhams14
5/17/18

I ordered Nokia LUMIA 1020 LCD with Digitizer Assembly S+ Grade. Fittment product was as good as new. in rupees it cost me 6800 INR. Whereas in service centre it was 16.500 rupees for replacement. I am happy with product quality. but delivery time is too long & filled with full of hurdles. when it comes to courier delivery etc.

mikaelm2
4/27/17

We have done consiterable business with this company. The quality is generally outstanding and we have always had great shipping times, which is rare for a company shipping from HK.

Their US department is friendly yet understaffed, the RMA process needs some ironing out and the price is too much vs alternatives. These are minor problems considering their stable high quality so 4 Out of 5 Stars.

Mikael Mikkelsen
www.seatoskycellrepair.com

Tip for consumers: Safe Seller & High Quality Parts. Just expect to pay a premium.

davidl160
1/16/15

UPDATE - 1/21/2015 - after notifying the company of this review, two people from their customer support and their finance departments e-mailed me. They legitimately seemed concerned about resolving my issue. I was told that the employee that was working with me was disciplined. They offered to (and immediately did) pay for screws that I needed to purchase on my own. Their English is a little broken, but I feel that their hearts are in the right place. Thank you for making this right!

CAREFUL - company "moderates" product reviews (i.e. filters out poor product reviews). I tried posting a review of the product on their website and instead of accepting it, they responded privately to it via e-mail.

Product was a great price and arrived on time. Unfortunately, the LCD/digitizer with front bezel that I received that was advertised as OEM was probably not an OEM part. It was a different brand than the one that I removed from my Nexus 7. The bezel did not adhere as well to the glass/digitizer as the original - they separate with a little pressure, whereas the original one needs to be separated with heat (that is how good the adhesive was). Finally, there are 15 screws that hold the tablet together. Only 2 of the screws worked with the new assembly. Although the company was good about responding when I contacted them, they speak very broken English. After multiple days of communicating with them (I get a response every evening - presumably because they are located in Asia), they asked me to send back the unit, rather than just send me screws that work with my unit. Instead, I wasted a few hours figuring out what micro screws I needed and ordered them on my own. I hope that the LCD itself ends up being a good quality - as other knock-offs of the same brand have poor reviews on Amazon.

terryp25
5/14/14

Great customer service. They were quick to answer, and very accommodating when I ordered the wrong unit at getting me sorted out, and making sure I was happy. I would definitely deal with them again. Shipping options were reasonable, and a great selection.

clarestas
3/30/14

I have repair shop. I have been buying from etradesupply more than a year. Always good quality products, and deliver on time. Love thier Glass lens OEM and gorilla glass

bradleyc28
11/11/13

I've ordered quite a bit from eTradeSupply. I can't vouch for their returns product because I've never had a defective part, but I love what I've gotten from them. They're a great place to get the parts that you can't find anywhere else. The only downside is the huge shipping cost and the week long shipping time. Both are because the parts ship from a store in China. If you can handle $20 in shipping or just need a specific part that you can't find elsewhere, then it's a great place to get your parts.

Hey men, the Etrade supply is available to ship to India now

By Jack M.

Etrade Supply is the professional mobile phone spare parts foreign trade company in China, Shenzhen and has a warehouse in Dallas, US.

By arvin j.

The shipping way to Nigeria only supports Economy shipping.

By arvin j.

The recommended payment is wire transfers, also you can use Paypal.

By arvin j.

The Etrade Supply has 180 warranty days. More details please visit https://www.etradesupply.com/quality-warranty.html/

By arvin j.

Apply an "RMA" and the customer service will contact you to solve your question.Here is process how to apply RMA http://www.etradesupply.com/knowledge-base/cat/policies-terms/post/rma-process/

By arvin j.

Transport will be delayed for various reasons, you can use the "live chat" on https://www.etradesupply.com/ to connect with the customer service

By arvin j.

Yes, depending on the parts you purchase. They have a variety of grades. A grade would be OEM, or made by the same original manufacturer that made them for Apple. B grade would be the same, but with imperfections, I believe R grade is aftermarket. They have a detailed description of the grading system in their Q&A on their website.

By Infexus B.

Questions? Get answers from the ETrade Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ETrade Supply