Review of ETrade Supply

complaints@etradesupply.com

25 reviews with 1 star

rocks12
12/11/18

Is this place for real? I spent a lot of time entering in my personal information so I could order a few parts for a phone I'm trying to fix. I keep getting an error page every time I try to submit my order...AFTER I've already entered in all my personal information INCLUDING CREDIT CARD NUMBER! NO ONE ANSWERS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED! I keep calling and leaving messages.
Is this a for real place? I'm thinking they have all my information now. Not good!

albinm23
9/26/18

Its Not the Best .
Just dont buy i lost mybe 4000usd .

The screens ar bad and you order refurbish you get copy bad .

adamv50
9/20/18

I placed an order with this company and a month ago and only recieved one item I have ordered. The main part of my order was canceled and I was not notified at all which is terrible customer service. They also charged me $27 to ship a $10 part. I have tried to contact their customer service and all I get is a recording telling me they cant take my call. Also their live chat is not a live chat at all it also displays We will get in touch with you soon.

I will not be doing business with them again

jonathanc236
9/20/18

Be careful buying from these scammers. They will send you a defective part and won't help refund or replace even with a video proof. After lengthy back and forth communication they finally agreed to refund about 30% of the total cost only. No way to communicate with them afterwards. Please save your money and buy elsewhere. if you cant find other options, i suggest ifixit. Ifixit may be a bit more expensive but seems that people can return/refund defective goods.

appler2
9/17/18

These people are the worst when it comes to customer service. They don't answer the phone (like, EVER) and their voice mail boxes are all always fulll

darrylb39
5/5/18

Bought a screen and paid $35 for shipping , it said the product would be shipped in 7 days. Later got an email saying that i need to pay $5 dollar more if i want to receive the product in 7 days or else its gonna take 30 days more. Concealed information.

rupertd11
4/29/18

I ordered an s+ screen, it arrived faulty. I sent it back and they said they had not received it even though I have tracking of the item saying it was received!

Contacting them they requested I send it to a different address from the address it was shipped from. Still, they claim that they have not received it.

Do not buy from these people.

johnnym70
7/17/17

Most of what we buy are defective. Not worth it to ship them back. Wouldn't suggest using them. Even their highest grade quality part is not worth it.

alexd105
8/9/16

These guys advertise their so called S+ grade as *OEM*. They do have other grades that are "OEM-Compatible". Thus, S+ is definitely advertised as genuine products. Unfortunately, I received an S+ grade Samsung S4 glass-digitizer module that is *NOT* even properly assembled! As you can see from the attached photos, a working part would have the vertical flex cable on top of the horizontal one and connect to the white connector above. Their part has the vertical cable buried under the horizontal one and connects to nowhere! The touch function as a result is not working. I doubt this is an OEM product and likely a counterfeit!

yohaiy
6/27/16

"I ordered original parts as indicated on the site
But I got poor quality refarbish parts... And have nothing to do with them

aliceg37
4/18/16

RIP OFF

tracyr19
10/15/15

If I could give ZERO star I would. Please don't waste your time buying from this company. They send you broken parts even though they say they test parts before shipping. Then when you try to return, they ask for pictures and you speak with someone in China who tells you to send an email. Then it takes them 12 hrs to respond to your email only to see that it's an automated response with a link to fill out an RMA form .... which doesn't work. Oh and the order came with a phone number that doesn't work either. I have to now find the RMA and fill out and hope this process doesn't drag on for more days and I get my money back soon. In the meantime I have to order the parts somewhere else. STICK WITH ORDERING FROM US SELLERS. They only have a warehouse here... customer support is in China.

zadd
9/8/15

I have been buying from them for the last 18 month , not a single transaction where I didn't have to return faulty screens , now it's a nightmare to get a single good screen from them , just avoid at all cost , I had to return £600 of goods and block transaction through PayPal because they did not refund return cost as there policy suggest.
It affected my business and have to close down because of customers complaint.

carlosg34
6/30/15

Happen again, after a few months..this time I buy some flex cable and a battery for galaxy s3, the grand total was around $25 usd..but when I check my history on my bank account I realize that they charge me $250 usd stead $25..I call right away to their main office and after trying to speak with yhe general manager, shes was so rude on my, saying that they don't gonna reimburse my money and shes just hang my call...I gonna never buy with this company..after market parts and thief's

gonzaloq
4/21/15

I bought a Nexus 5 display from them. after three weeks, without any kind of hits or anything, it just got cracked by itself from side to side of the screen, and the customer support wouldn't recognize the damage due to bad quality product. Avoid their screens!

alexs240
11/2/14

We own a repair store in northridge California and thought we can add etradesupply to our list of suppliers. We order min $1500 to $5000 / mo. There customer service is a horrible. They offered free shipping, then went back on there word saying have too many ipad screens in our shopping cart and it's just too heavy to offer free shipping. They then offered 4% discount, and went back on there word, no 4% discount shows at checkout. There customer support is horrible. I wasted 3 days chatting with there customer service, very slow responses, hard to understand English, and then ended up no where. I don't trust a company that do not care about there customers. Good bye etradesupply. Webcarts#gmail

Response from etradesupply e., ETrade Supply Representative
Hello Alex H., thanks for your feedback. As sated before, the 4% discount is generated by system that once go through checkout one will find it. We specified the US and HK inventory and offered additional shipping discount for you, while no further feedback returned about order. Sorry that both of we two sides have our own points to stand for. We shall thank you for your suggestion and long term monitoring to us, we will also improve our internal customer service as long as customer requested. See you Alex, your account is always reserved.
hansd10
10/15/14

I ordered a screen-assembly for my Samsung S4 Mini T. and received the part for the Samsung S4 Mini. I complained, sent pictures of why it did not fit a week later I received the reply that the T version is not available in their region (?). Now 4 weeks further, they do not answer my e-mails, two weeks ago I received an e-mail saying that it's a holiday there and they will get back to me. After 2 weeks still no answer.
They want a 30% restocking fee, and I have to send it back on my expense!

Response from etradesupply e., ETrade Supply Representative
hello Hans, thanks for your feedback. Actually we had an other Australian customer bought this part months ago,and we refunded customer and added reminding tips in product page(This screen assembly is only compatible with the Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 and Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195, but it does not compatible with the GT-I9195T(Australian version).Please check your variant before purchasing). Sorry that we should highlight it thus you will find it more easier and won't have such issue. Just check your WEA history, once got your returned part we will issue the refund at same time. Thanks&regards, ETS Customer Service.
normanh19
8/13/14

Please do not make the same mistake like me: I ordered bye EtradeSupply.

The qualitiy of the products is verrry bad. The worst. Just trust me I bought a lcd htc one m7. To get the money back you must send it to China or US thats terrible.

After 2weeks no using of my handy a didn't get the money back. And believe me I am not one of that morons that can't repair their mobile phone. The display works for one weeks.....

ballem
2/4/14

Bad quality products. Replaced s3 screen and digitizer. This has got lot of scratches and also got a crack. The quality is not as good as genuine products.

boob4
1/28/14

OMG... I never have this worst customer center before.

I got the wrong item, so I returned it. (I contacted with the costumer center and they told me how to send it) I understand that they charge 25% for returning, but I returned the item over a month ago and they never gave me refund back. They always excuses. I paid $200- for the item, so I'm supposed to have $175- back from this company,
If you have to return the item, you should take pictures how you put it in the box. And pictures of the box.
I'm so irritated and I never recommend this company to anybody.

wardb18
9/20/13

Returning a defective part is a BIG hassle. I'm pretty sure they won't replace it if it is.
They said: "Regarding 1 x defective white iPhone 5 LCD assembly, the second QC is finished. However, the inspection report shows that many scracthes on the digitizer were caused by improper man-made handling. So, under this circumstance, it is very difficult for us to offer the replacement. However, this broken LCD assembly can be repaired and look new again if you would like to do that and pay the reparing fee $24.60 please advise."
I said: No thanks. You can keep it and sell it to someone else. Please remove me from your email listing. I'm no longer purchasing parts from etrade supply. Happy selling

The part was bubble wrapped. So if I paid $24.60 (probably plus shipping) it would look new again? Thought it was scratched.

I see a Sea of separation and not much customer loyalty.

billr21
6/11/13

I perform a handful of device repairs, and most of my parts come from trusted sellers on Ebay, well i decided to try something new , a wholesaler if you will. So i purchased a few items to repair an iPhone 4, total was around 80.00 usd, ( the iphone 4 was a personal device thank god!!). In the package of items was a screen digitizer/battery door combo, upon reassembly when testing the new screen, i noticed it wasn't functional and at times i would just get the back light with no function. i had my old screen on site to test and make sure i didn't damage the motherboard, and the test was a pass,

Well i immediately contacted etrades customer support. they got back to me and had me fill out a WEA process form, i did and included all info and pictures. Thinking this was enough to get the ball rolling, i get an email back stating that i will have to ship the defective part in for further review. at the time i was ok with this cause i knew that the item was indeed DOA.

So i looked into shipping, for this 8oz item to ship back will run me about 40-80 usd. Customer service may not be a priority in some countries, robbing a one is, i sent them a final email back stating i will be not partaking in the transaction and as a customer i will just count this as a lesson learned.

I just thought for future buyers i would give a real clear description of this company and MY experience with them. Another service they could have easily offered was sending me a new part along with a prepaid shipping slip to send the defective item back in, but that would probably make a company like this bankrupt.

za1292
5/6/13

They claim to have brand new OEM, but believe me they are definitely not, I work in the industry and they have all clones and copies, I ordered screens and digitizers only to find they have been somewhat tampered with telling me that they have been refurbished. all the videos they have of their QC is fake, its just a quick act for the video. and when you try to place a negative review the Mods quickly stop it, contact you and ask you to work things out.

jgljkhgljhl
4/22/13

I ordered an LCD assembly for my GS II I777 from etrade supply.

I had a very frustrating experience.

I received an assembly that was broken. One of the ribbon connectors was broken off. The ribbon was not adhered to the housing and the ground for the haptic buttons was not adhered as it would be on an OEM assembly.

I decided to return the part. Their return policy is that the customer pays for return shipping even if they send you a defective part and they verify it. Since they are based in Hong Kong shipping is expensive.

They verified that the part they sent was defective and credited back my original cost, but left me out to dry when it came to the return shipping cost. I declined to have them send me an additional part because I was afraid I would get another piece of junk that I would have to pay to send back. They did offer me a coupon for further purchases to ease my pain, but I will never use it.

In summary, I will never buy from them again, nor would I recommend them to anyone.

avir1
2/7/13

I recently attempted to replace a broken screen on my Google nexus 7 from ETrade Supply. Im a novice so I did some web research and learned that the LCD screen is affixed to the glass (ifixit.com); so I ordered what I thought was the whole thing. When I searched for replacement screens, I came to ETrade Supply and ordered the replacement screen.

It turns out that ETrade Supply sells these parts separately because they contend it is really quite common to remove the adhesive binding the LCD screen to the glass and digitizer. Maybe an expert from the US can either set me or them straight here is their contention after I realized I was sold not the broken glass and LCD but the LCD only:

You could also buy a digitizer touch panel as well as an adhesive, and put the parts together yourself, though I suggest this be done only by professionals. So if you chose this method I would further suggest taking everything to a repair shop and asking for them to assist you.

The part you ordered was the OEM Asus Google Nexus 7 Tablet LCD Screen http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-asus-google-nexus-7-tablet-lcd-screen.html. This piece comes with nothing but the LCD. We have sold several thousand of these exact units, but usually to repair shops since changing only the LCD is very difficult

The moral of the story, be careful when ordering from ETrade supply, my mishap caused me to waste $80 and need to pay to ship the part back to Hong Kong to get a refund! But thats not all! Before I knew they ship this mystery part, they made me do the following before offering I could ship the part internationally on my own dime.

1) Download WEA Form for Replacement.
1. Take some high definition photos explaining the claim. The photos should include the following:
Evidence showing the part is purchased from ETrade Supply.
Evidence showing where and what the defect is.
2. Send it to service@etradesupply.com to conduct an Evaluation.

2) Then, after ETrade receives and reviews the form:
1. Print the attached WEA form.
2. Send it along with the defective part to the address of ETrade Supply Asia-Pacific warehouse in Hong Kong, China:
ETrade Supply International Limited,
RM 703 Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan RD,Kowloon Tong, HongKong
Telephone: +852 30696827

All of us in the bay area are starting to see this going sideways, $80 mistake, 1 hour to fill out the silly TPS report and then international shipping? How much does a new Nexus 7 cost?

Hey men, the Etrade supply is available to ship to India now

By Jack M.

Etrade Supply is the professional mobile phone spare parts foreign trade company in China, Shenzhen and has a warehouse in Dallas, US.

By arvin j.

The shipping way to Nigeria only supports Economy shipping.

By arvin j.

The recommended payment is wire transfers, also you can use Paypal.

By arvin j.

The Etrade Supply has 180 warranty days. More details please visit https://www.etradesupply.com/quality-warranty.html/

By arvin j.

Apply an "RMA" and the customer service will contact you to solve your question.Here is process how to apply RMA http://www.etradesupply.com/knowledge-base/cat/policies-terms/post/rma-process/

By arvin j.

Transport will be delayed for various reasons, you can use the "live chat" on https://www.etradesupply.com/ to connect with the customer service

By arvin j.

Yes, depending on the parts you purchase. They have a variety of grades. A grade would be OEM, or made by the same original manufacturer that made them for Apple. B grade would be the same, but with imperfections, I believe R grade is aftermarket. They have a detailed description of the grading system in their Q&A on their website.

By Infexus B.
Questions? Get answers from the ETrade Supply staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ETrade Supply