Review of eSURRANTY

sales@esurranty.com

23 reviews with 4 stars

homerw10
8/18/18

They offer a very fair pricing for a comprehensive coverage. Have not had to file a claim, hopefully won't ever, but it is reassuring to know I am probably covered. Very easy enrollment process. Bad claim reviews give a little concern.

christophers319
6/25/18

I found that eSURRANTY was cheaper than most companies that I had reviewed online. The coverage is better than most companies that I had researched.

luellad1
6/4/18

I wish this company was easier to find on bing or google. Had to do alot of searching till I found this site. The price is goo for the amount of service you may need. I just hope the claims are faster. I have not filed a claim but hope it goes smooth.

vickiw75
5/28/18

Haven't had to file a claim an hope I never have to. Their site was very informative and easy to navigate through.

rosea148
2/14/18

They covered my iphone 7 plus 128gb and ipad pro 128gb. So far no problem. What a cheap insurance. What I really like is loss coverage and repairs. But I dont see my iphone 7 plus if covered for loss.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer. Please send us an internal ticket through your account with any coverage questions.
punits3
1/6/18

Thx for making your site easy enough to use and buy insurance in no time.I just Špend like 10 minutes and was done completing Steps of buying insurance and get complete details around it.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
va6095
12/22/17

better value than the manufacturer... no opportunity to place a claim yet is only reservation with not handing out the 5th star

arunk55
12/5/17

It was easy to take insurance and covers all damage.
It also gives coupons which got 8 dollar off on the policy

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
kapils16
12/5/17

Easy to purchase online policy. Hoping will not get chance to take claim. Don't want to experience taking the claim.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
susanh291
9/20/17

When I first read the information about the policy, I wasn't sure, however it was priced with in my budget so I decided to buy a policy.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
atulg3
8/27/17

Fastest and cleanest way to insure your electronics. I have not used the claim process yet but I am sure it will be great too

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
jonathanm117
8/14/17

Great so far, have not filed a claim, but so far, so good. Don't know actual service until I file a claim, so this may be updated.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
tranniec
7/9/17

I was with another company and after three years filed a claim, with dissatisfaction with their claim process.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
bobm234
7/8/17

I searched online for smartphone insurance for a phone I bought directly from Samsung and activated with a prepaid service provider. Only a few insurers would provide me with coverage as most would not insure a phone that was not purchased from a retail outlet or a service provider. Esurranty covered loss or theft at the least cost.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
am9873
6/29/17

The price for a year of seemingly-comprehensive insurance (includes theft protection) is right in line with SquareTrade and definitely cheaper than a year of Apple Care. If the claims process is smooth and quick, this is probably the best deal in iPhone coverage.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
reginaldm30
6/21/17

I had a great experience, would recommend to my friends...
I recieved my policy order immediately after applying for policy.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
bettys74
6/21/17

Signing up for eSurranty insurance was quick and easy. I would recommend it to my friends and family. I have not had to file a claim but I feel confident that they would take care of everything for me.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
sandyg56
6/21/17

I have had other companies but all around these guys are best one Ive had.. the claims were handled fast, returned fixed, replaced, or received a ck.. Im happy enough with them purchased a plan on my cell phone , an it is ending next month an will purchase a new one ..

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
gabep11
6/1/17

Didn't have the insurance long since I needed something more within my budget, but it was a easy process to get the insurance and I liked thed coverage it was offering.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
rubenc34
5/7/17

I decided to look for a warranty that still may cover my phone since my phone no longer had warranty. I came across eSURRANTY.com and thought worst case I am out some money and a phone. I purchased the agreement for my phone. A while after I purchased the warranty the screen on my Samsung S7 Edge went out so I started the claim process. The communication during this process is why I did not give eSURRANTY 5 stars. I want to say it took about a month from when I submitted the claim to the day I received my phone back from them. I had to continue to send messages every so often to the company directly and to the representative because I would not get timely status updates on my phone. Good thing I did because my phone was place in the wrong category when it came to shipping it out which took longer for the phone to come to me. I made sure to make copies of any relevant paperwork just in case. In the end, I received a functioning phone and still have warranty on it.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
javierr18
3/27/17

Reasonable low monthly payment but only issue is that there is around a 1 month waiting period for your coverage to start. Also, hope that more representatives will be available to answer your call or to chat live during normal business hours.

phyllisd11
3/17/17

I was impressed by the easy claims process and repair done at an Apple Store. I also received my reimbursement in a timely fashion.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.
mounikay
3/7/17

My friend has also has eSSURANTY coverage for his mobile. He got his phone damaged and claimed. His case was worked very fast and the service is good. Another thing is they gave him a total check when the exact piece is not available.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued eSURRANTY.com customer.

I am sorry you are having an issue with your claim. You can contact the claims departments general mailbox at claimsdpt@esurranty.com and your concern will be forwarded to the claims department manager. Our claims department does not have a direct number but each claims representative has their own extension. They can choose to give that to customers, but they are not required to as it is the policy of our claims department and underwriting to converse with customers by email as it is more efficient. As I can not look at an open claim I can not give you any information about your claim. I can tell you from the past claims I have seen when there is a delay it is usually that the customer did not send in the proper documentation or there is an issue involving fraud. I am not saying that this is the case with you, but I am telling you what I have seen in the past as we have hundreds of claims per day and our claim completion/payout rate is over 93% which is 20% higher than the industry average.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Is it worst consulting a Lawyer?

By Varun D.

Are you a real person?

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

The policy page for that device is here: https://www.esurranty.com/iphone-7-plus-insurance/ and yes our policy covers loss and theft. In regards to being cost effective, we advise that a 2 year plan is usually more cost effective as the price generally go down for the coverage after the 2nd year.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us.A policy under your name is listed as refunded in our system. in looking at the claim notes it shows that you were informed 03/13/2017 that the credit was returned to us so we resent it to your bank.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us. All you have to do is purchase your new policy from us online and once you cancel your other insurance with Asurion, you would send us your cancellation confirmation from them and we will then credit your account $20.00.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

If you have a yearly prepaid plan, then it is covered under your policy with us. If you chose the monthly payment option, the coverage will not cover it as coverage for monthly payment plans does not start until the 30th day after the policy is initiated.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

As we are not affiliated with Apple as stated on our web site, it is not a surprise that Apple employee's have not heard of us. Also, apple would never want a customer choosing any other coverage than Apple Care+ as it would be in direct competition with them. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions and an agent will be more than happy to help you. We do not pressure sales on customers, we simply give them the fact of our coverage and let them make an informed decision. Posting guidelines prohibit me from listing our number, but a quick search online will bring it up for you. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Yes we offer discounts on multiple devices. The discount depends on the number of devices. We offer family plans as well as corporate and educational plans. Please feel free to contact us through our live chat or email our sales department (sales@esurranty.com) for a specific quote. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Questions? Get answers from the eSURRANTY staff and other customers.

8 Photos for eSURRANTY