Review of eSURRANTY

sales@esurranty.com

4 reviews with 3 stars

annettn
10/23/17

I am hoping for great results from this company. Nobody knows how it will be until you need it.
The " new replacement" caught my eye. Hopefully they will honor it, I don't like paying for insurance then getting a refurbished model. That would be a waste...

vicp5
8/31/17

i tried for 3 days to call the 800 number and could not get through after waiting on hold for 10 min you get and automated system recording saying all attendants are busy please call back. fortunately i was able to get everything done through email.

Response from Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative
Thank you for being a valued customer. Our normal business hours are 9am to 5pm EDT., Monday through Friday. We try to streamline everything by email, online ticket and our live chat.
lonnaj1
4/6/17

Service was fine. No problems. I look forward to having this be a good program to be involved with. Thank you for your service.

robertk186
10/2/16

Still waiting on a replacement product

I am sorry you are having an issue with your claim. You can contact the claims departments general mailbox at claimsdpt@esurranty.com and your concern will be forwarded to the claims department manager. Our claims department does not have a direct number but each claims representative has their own extension. They can choose to give that to customers, but they are not required to as it is the policy of our claims department and underwriting to converse with customers by email as it is more efficient. As I can not look at an open claim I can not give you any information about your claim. I can tell you from the past claims I have seen when there is a delay it is usually that the customer did not send in the proper documentation or there is an issue involving fraud. I am not saying that this is the case with you, but I am telling you what I have seen in the past as we have hundreds of claims per day and our claim completion/payout rate is over 93% which is 20% higher than the industry average.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Is it worst consulting a Lawyer?

By Varun D.

Are you a real person?

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

The policy page for that device is here: https://www.esurranty.com/iphone-7-plus-insurance/ and yes our policy covers loss and theft. In regards to being cost effective, we advise that a 2 year plan is usually more cost effective as the price generally go down for the coverage after the 2nd year.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us.A policy under your name is listed as refunded in our system. in looking at the claim notes it shows that you were informed 03/13/2017 that the credit was returned to us so we resent it to your bank.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Thank you for contacting us. All you have to do is purchase your new policy from us online and once you cancel your other insurance with Asurion, you would send us your cancellation confirmation from them and we will then credit your account $20.00.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

If you have a yearly prepaid plan, then it is covered under your policy with us. If you chose the monthly payment option, the coverage will not cover it as coverage for monthly payment plans does not start until the 30th day after the policy is initiated.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

As we are not affiliated with Apple as stated on our web site, it is not a surprise that Apple employee's have not heard of us. Also, apple would never want a customer choosing any other coverage than Apple Care+ as it would be in direct competition with them. Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions and an agent will be more than happy to help you. We do not pressure sales on customers, we simply give them the fact of our coverage and let them make an informed decision. Posting guidelines prohibit me from listing our number, but a quick search online will bring it up for you. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Yes we offer discounts on multiple devices. The discount depends on the number of devices. We offer family plans as well as corporate and educational plans. Please feel free to contact us through our live chat or email our sales department (sales@esurranty.com) for a specific quote. Thank you for considering eSURRANTY.com and we hope to earn your business.

By Rachel M., eSURRANTY Representative

Questions? Get answers from the eSURRANTY staff and other customers.

8 Photos for eSURRANTY