Review of EssayWriters.us

support@essaywriters.us

4 reviews with 1 star

manuelf49
4/30/19
this will be your worst investment! trust me! they copy and past everything from cited work and charge you $100 (depending on the number of pages you want ofc)

Do not trust this company! just look at their website and it's sketchy - I believe a high Schooler wrote this essay(not sure if I can call it an essay as this was copy/paste shi*)

Do not waste your money! Poor quality writers and the company is shady!
georgec388
1/10/19
I paid for an essay with a 2 day deadline and they gave me an essay that got a D even after I revised what they gave me. $#*! writers that were basically illiterate and their revisions were terrible. This was for a high school senior class this year. Their writing was I would only pay them to write an essay for me if I was in 6th grade. There are so many better websites out there that can be found on reddit.
Response from Nelly B., EssayWriters.us Representative
Hello

Please tell me your order ID. It seems that you leave your comment to the wrong website.
waynek45
8/9/17
After receiving the essay within the time allotted, the essay was extremely poorly written in a sentence syntax of that of a non-english speaker. Considering the service originates in Thailand I am not surprised. I wish I had known ahead of time that a non-english speaker would be attempting to write a college level essay. I am also very disappointed that after sending the reference material three different times, I still did not receive a promised revision nor anything in the way of compensation for their mistakes. The service even had the audacity to send me a thank you note and asked me to use their services in the future. This service has no ethical standards nor a good customer service orientation. I requested a refund and received no answer from the service. I am currently going through PayPal for compensation, I hope I can get my money back. Beware of this service, they are not legitimate, and the writers are not even native english speakers, this service is out of Thailand!
As the service here has said that I am not a customer, here is the order number: 11123322 made 01 Aug 2017. If anyone needs information about this company I have retained all my information and corispondence with them. Avoid this company!
Response from Nelly B., EssayWriters.us Representative
Dear Wayne!

I'm so sorry, but I can't find any orders from Wayne K. in the system with all the orders. Maybe you have confused the name of the company. Sometimes even a different letter in the domain may redirect you to the absolutely different website. Please inform me about your order/orders number via email support@essaywriters.us, so that I could see what was done wrong, if any, and find a way out. Thank you!

Nelly
EssayWriters.us Client Support Representative

Email: support@essaywriters.us
angelineg1
3/15/17
I tried out this essay writing assistance for the first time and I honestly feel like I wasted my money. I was crunched for time and felt I needed support, but in reality I think I could have wrote a better essay. I received a B on one and a C on the other paper. No citations were done and 8 were required which knocked off alot points. There were many grammatical errors I had to fix prior to submitting and no subtitiles for the paragraphs. Needless to say I will NOT be using this service ever again nor will I recommend anyone else use. Save your money and do it yourself.
Response from Nelly B., EssayWriters.us Representative
Hi Angeline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sincerely sorry for your dissatisfaction and wondered if you could give me your order number? It is important that we deliver high quality content, so in the event that we do not, we try and fix it to the best of our abilities. We look forward to hearing from you.

Nelly
EssayWriters.us Client Support Representative

Email: support@essaywriters.us

Questions? Get answers from the EssayWriters.us staff and other customers.

EssayWriters.us?