Essaywriters.org

Essaywriters.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Essaywriters.org?

“They are no longer legit they are scammers”

Davis S.
9/14/21

I have used this site for a year, with everything going well. However, about a week ago, this site has hired numerous scammers as writers. Writers accept your order and wait to the last minute, demanding more money to complete assignments to the tune of $400 and don't complete the work or deliberately fail the assignment. Essaywriters.org also takes orders and says the work is complete and will not refund you the money. They demand screenshots, and when you provide the proof in messages and screenshots, they say sorry you used bonus points that you pay for upfront and deny you resolution. This site is a scam. Please do not use them. I disputed the charges with my bank and sent them the proof. I was able to get my money back from my bank dispute. Also, the writers somehow get your personal information and contact you, asking for work directly and do the same thing. This site is dangerous. Don't risk your grades or money to this scam site.

daviss54
September 14th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Essaywriters.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Essaywriters.org?

Have a question about Essaywriters.org?