EssayWriters

EssayWriters has a consumer rating of 1.44 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. EssayWriters also ranks 938th among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%

• Are you looking for a quality paper, delivered in time and at a discount?

• You do 15 orders for free for upgrade of which they receive payment for the orders.
  • They are practicing modern day slavery by underpaying the writers and overcharging their customers.
How would you rate EssayWriters?

“Essayhelp”

Olivia B.
10/18/19

Are you looking for a quality paper, delivered in time and at a discount? Email me the details brownliv2017@gmail.com (brownliv2017 at gmail.com)

“ACCOUNT TERMINATED AFTER WORKING WITH THEM FOR 5 YEARS BEING A SENIOR WRITER FOR 4 YEARS”

RAS N.
10/2/19

I started working for the company in 2014 mainly taking technical disciplines (Architecture, Engineering, Medicine & Law etc) and earned good money (on average at least $1500 a month to as high as $4000) since technical orders pay well and being a senior writer with good quality work you are given priority. My account was terminated in mid-December 2018 despite having successfully completed over 2000 orders and with 350+ positive reviews for a very flimsy reason. Despite arguing out my case and showing that the reasons stated have no basis, my account manager rubbished me off and the $2000 that I had accrued in the last 2 weeks before termination reduced to around $263 after a 2 month review period where most of the High Value orders were cancelled without any explanation. I later learnt that most African accounts had been closed during this period. So i'd strongly advise any African writer who still has an account with them to look for a contingency plan because they will just close your account. I have a lot of experience that I am willing to monetize dealing with direct clients. Email me at propernets at gmail dot com for your academic assignments. Thanks.

15 orders (8) day slavery (6) quality work (4) customer sites (4) 5 dollars (4) account (35) quality paper (4) company (33)
jeffreyh35
October 12th, 2015
This site is amazing for getting freelance writing work. I have greatly benefited from using this site. Not only have i earned some much needed money but i've also been able to greatly widen my experience. I would recommend essaywriters to everyone.
michaelp175
October 22nd, 2015
I work from home, and I find this site the best so far. I find projects faster than any other site and I get paid decently too! Great so far, would keep using this site.

DON'T JOIN THIS COMPANY- IT IS A WASTE OF TIME

By Olivia G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the EssayWriters staff and other customers.

Talented writers need challenging work to develop their skills. Online writing is not only a viable option; it is the most flexible, and potentially lucrative.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EssayWriters?

Have a question about EssayWriters?