Review of Epoch.com

Billing@epoch.com

3 reviews with 4 stars

keithe24
7/8/18

I used the online chat to end fraudulent monthly "subscriptions". After giving only name, address and last 4 of CC, the online chat rep was helpful, offered to block future use of my CC by ANY merchant they service and offered to refund the last two transactions. I had to specifically ask for it, but the rep also gave me the merchant names and subscription emails associated with my CC. I'll wait to see if all the promises come true so I don't have to replace my CC. But, the online chat took only about 10 minutes and seemed legitimate without me divulging all my personal info.

Response from Rand P., Epoch.com Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience. We take customer service very seriously because we represent not only our own processing services but also the merchants who use us. While we work hard to fight against fraudulent transactions, our customer service team will work with anyone whose card data has been compromised and used with a merchant for whom we process transactions.
daenonj
2/10/17

Payment was fine. They will claim that according to terms and conditions that they can't offer a refund. Just throw a little weight around. Here is an example of the refund process them:
"sorry but according to the orders terms and conditions we can't issue a refund"
Me:
"I would really rather not escelate this with PayPal. Either way I'm getting my money back,*
Them:
"The order has been refunded and subscription cancelled. Have a wonderful day."
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

frederickb39
10/16/14

I find it hard to believe this company is still in existence they are a disgrace to the financial industry. Only way to stop them ,is to get rid of the credit card you paid with. Then they cant keep billing you. I had real problems, I cancelled my billing with a certain dating site, but epoch billed me 2 months after, they are a scam site no doubt. Dont think of calling them, you cant get through and as for trying to cancel on the epoch site, its a joke. Says fill in 2 fields, yea right, I tried it 10 times, comes up no record, if they have no record, how come they keep billing people, they think we are all stupid, need slinging in jail.

Epoch issues a credit immediately, however, it may take up to 5 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

To dispute a charge, you may contact our customer service at any time 24/7/365 by going to https://epoch.com. You may call us, chat online, Skype, request a call-back, or send us an email. The choice is yours!

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

If a merchant places an authorization on your credit card and you do not spend that amount with the merchant, the authorization will NOT become a charge and funds will be available to you again after 3 days.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

Thanks for reaching out. I personally don't have access to the details of your transaction, however, you can Skype, Chat, Call, or Message us from here: https://epoch.com/billing_support/contact Our 24/7 customer service reps can help you with this.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

You can Skype, Chat, Call, or Message us from here: https://epoch.com/billing_support/contact Our 24/7 customer service reps can help you with this.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

There is no online directory of merchants for which we process. However, each purchase is confirmed with a receipt to the email address you provided. I would suggest using the Search function of your email provider for the term "Epoch" to find the receipt for your purchase. Hope this helps!

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative

Suscription memberships can be canceled online at any time. Simply go to https://epoch.com and enter your credentials. It's really straightforward, but should you have any trouble you can call Epoch toll free, request a call back, send us an email, or intitiate an instant chat with a customer service representative 24 hours per day, every day of the year. You can feel 100% safe using Epoch to process your orders. - Happy surfing!

Helpful answer -1

Epoch is one of the most experienced credit care processors on the Internet, using SSL technologies among other safety protocols. Epoch is an approved payment service provider recognized worldwide by the payment associations. Transactions facilitated by Epoch are completely safe.

By Rand P., Epoch.com Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Epoch.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Epoch.com